Land Endowment, Intersectoral Labor Mobility, and Economic Geography
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J.Peter Neary, 2001.
"Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 536-561, June.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000. "Of Hype and Hyperbolas - Introducing the new Economic Geography," Working Papers 200019, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- David E. Weinstein & Donald R. Davis, 2004.
"Search for Multiple Equilibria in Urban Industrial Structure,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
639, Econometric Society.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2008. "A Search For Multiple Equilibria In Urban Industrial Structure," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 29-65.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "A search for multiple equilibria in urban industrial structure," Discussion Papers 0304-12, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "A Search for Multiple Equilibria in Urban Industrial Structure," NBER Working Papers 10252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Puga, 1996.
"The Rise and Fall of Regional Inequalities,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0314, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rappaport, Jordan & Sachs, Jeffrey D, 2003. " The United States as a Coastal Nation," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-46, March.
- Antonio Ciccone, 1998.
"Agglomeration-effects in Europe,"
Economics Working Papers
499, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 1999.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2007. "Oligopolistic Competition And Economic Geography," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5), pages 915-933.
- Chang, Sheng-Wen & Coulson, N. Edward, 2001. "Sources of Sectoral Employment Fluctuations in Central Cities and Suburbs: Evidence from Four Eastern U.S. Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-218, March.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:429-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.