Factor Returns and Circular Causality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciccone, Antonio, 2002. "Agglomeration effects in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 213-227, February.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 92-96, May.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1995.
"Complementarities and Cumulative Processes in Models of Monopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 701-729, June.
- Kiminiori Matsuyama, 1994. "Complementaries and Cumulative Processes In Models of Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 1106, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2007.
"Increasing Returns, the Choice of Technology, and the Gains from Trade,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 581-600, October.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2007. "Increasing Returns, the Choice of Technology, and the Gains from Trade," MPRA Paper 76242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2004. "The division of labor and the extent of the market," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(1), pages 195-209, July.
- J.Peter Neary, 2001.
"Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 536-561, June.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000. "Of hype and hyperbolas : introducing the new economic geography," Working Papers 200019, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Chong-En Bai & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Yingyi Qian, 2006. "The Return to Capital in China," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 61-102.
- Yasheng Huang, 2005. "Symposium on 'Selling China: Foreign Direct Investment during the Reform Era' - Huang's Response," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 1(2), pages 329-333, July.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2009. "Population Growth And Industrialization," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(2), pages 249-265, April.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert-Nicoud, 2005.
"Economic Geography and Public Policy,"
Princeton University Press,
edition 1, number 7524.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert Nicoud, 2003. "Economic Geography and Public Policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00179815, HAL.
- Junxi Zhang, 2007. "Endogenous Markups, Intensity of Competition, and Persistence of Business Cycles," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 546-565, October.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1988. "Helping Minor Firms Reduces Welfare," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1199-1202, December.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1995. "The Role of Free Entry in an Oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 609-624, August.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2007. "Oligopolistic Competition And Economic Geography," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5), pages 915-933.
- Dmytro Holod & Robert R. Reed, 2009. "Regional External Economies and Economic Growth under Asymmetry," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1123-1140, April.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert Nicoud, 2003. "Economic Geography and Public Policy," Post-Print halshs-00179815, HAL.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Globalization and the Poor Periphery before 1950," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232502, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binglin Gong & Haiwen Zhou, 2014.
"Financial development, the choice of technology, and comparative advantage,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 1238-1261, December.
- Gong, Binglin & Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "Financial Development, the Choice of Technology, and Comparative Advantage," MPRA Paper 83207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor return; circular causation; increasing returns; oligopolistic competition; intermediate input;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .