Export decisions within Taiwanese electrical and electronic SMEs: The role of management characteristics and attitudes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- André van Stel & Jolanda Hessels, 2006.
"Export Orientation among New Ventures and Economic Growth,"
Scales Research Reports
H200626, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hessels, S.J.A. & van Stel, A.J., 2007. "Export Orientation among New Ventures and Economic Growth," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-008-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1998.
" Multinational Corporations and Spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 247-277, July.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morgan, Robert E. & Katsikeas, Constantine S., 1997. "Obstacles to export initiation and expansion," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 677-690, December.
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004.
"A perspective on regional and global strategies of multinational enterprises,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(1), pages 3-18, January.
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004. "A Perspective on Regional and Global Strategies of Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 2004-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Cheng, Hsiang-Lin & Yu, Chow-Ming Joseph, 2008. "Institutional pressures and initiation of internationalization: Evidence from Taiwanese small- and medium-sized enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 331-348, June.
- Siri Terjesen & Jolanda Hessels, 2009. "Varieties of export-oriented entrepreneurship in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 537-561, September.
- Czinkota, Michael R. & Johnston, Wesley J., 1981. "Segmenting U.S. firms for export development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 353-365, December.
- Rumintha Wickramasekera & Edward Oczkowski, 2004. "Key Determinants of the Stage of Internationalisation of Australian Wineries," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 425-444, December.
- Calof, Jonathan L. & Beamish, Paul W., 1995. "Adapting to foreign markets: Explaining internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-131, June.
- Aguilera, Ana M. & Escabias, Manuel & Valderrama, Mariano J., 2006. "Using principal components for estimating logistic regression with high-dimensional multicollinear data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1905-1924, April.
- Bruce Kogut & Nalin Kulatilaka, 1994. "Operating Flexibility, Global Manufacturing, and the Option Value of a Multinational Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 123-139, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amorós, José Ernesto & Etchebarne, María Soledad & Zapata, Isabel Torres & Felzensztein, Christian, 2016. "International entrepreneurial firms in Chile: An exploratory profile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2052-2060.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:544-554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul, Justin & Parthasarathy, Sundar & Gupta, Parul, 2017. "Exporting challenges of SMEs: A review and future research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 327-342.
- Sarah Casey & Robert Hamilton, 2014. "Export performance of small firms from small countries: The case of New Zealand," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 254-269, September.
- José Ernesto Amorós & María Soledad Etchebarne & Isabel Torres Zapata & Christian Felzensztein, 2015. "International entrepreneurial firms in Chile: an exploratory profile," Serie Working Papers 29, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Tsui-Yii Shih & Sheng-Chen Ke, 2014. "Determinates of financial behavior: insights into consumer money attitudes and financial literacy," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 217-238, June.
- Eldrede Kahiya & David Dean & Jeff Heyl, 2014. "Export barriers in a changing institutional environment: A quasi-longitudinal study of New Zealand’s manufacturing exporters," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 331-364, December.
More about this item
KeywordsExporter; Management commitment; Logistic regression; Small- to medium-sized enterprises; Taiwan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:28:y:2011:i:2:p:353-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.