Segmenting U.S. firms for export development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Export Promotion: Heterogeneous Programs and Heterogeneous Effects," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36759, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tsui-Yii Shih & Rumintha Wickramasekera, 2011. "Export decisions within Taiwanese electrical and electronic SMEs: The role of management characteristics and attitudes," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 353-377, June.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S., 2010. "Integrative assessment of exporting research articles in business journals during the period 1960-2007," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 879-887, August.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Lado Couste, Nora Rita & Valenzuela, Ana, 2001. "Explaining export regional involvement through marketing strategy : the case of Spanish companies exporting to Latin America," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb012609, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Belich, Thomas J. & Dubinsky, Alan J., 1995. "Factors related to information acquisition in exporting organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, May.
- Axinn, Catherine N. & Savitt, Ron & Sinkula, James M. & Thach, Sharon V., 1995. "Export intention, beliefs, and behaviors in smaller industrial firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 49-55, January.
- Haar, Jerry & Ortiz-Buonafina, Marta, 1995. "The internationalization process and marketing activities : The case of Brazilian export firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-181, February.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010.
"Entering new country and product markets: does export promotion help?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 437-467, September.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Export Promotion: Heterogeneous Programs and Heterogeneous Effects," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3176, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C., 1995. "Export stimulation research: Review, evaluation and integration," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 133-156, June.
- Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Al-Khalifa, Ali & Crick, Dave, 1997. "Manufacturers' understanding of their overseas distributors: the relevance of export involvement," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 147-163, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:9:y:1981:i:4:p:353-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.