A stage-dependent model of resource utilization, strategic flexibility, and implications for performance over time: Empirical evidence from a transitional environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Justin, 2007. "Phase transitions and emergence of entrepreneurship: The transformation of Chinese SOEs over time," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Vibha Gaba & Yigang Pan & Gerardo R Ungson, 2002. "Timing of Entry in International Market: An Empirical Study of U.S. Fortune 500 Firms in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(1), pages 39-55, March.
- Tan, Justin, 2005. "Venturing in turbulent water: a historical perspective of economic reform and entrepreneurial transformation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 689-704, September.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Levinthal, Daniel & March, James G., 1981. "A model of adaptive organizational search," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 307-333, December.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Luo, Yadong, 2000. "Dynamic capabilities in international expansion," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 355-378, January.
- Ghemawat, Pankaj & Ricart, Joan E., 1993. "Organizational tension between static and dynamic efficiency, The," IESE Research Papers D/255, IESE Business School.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1989. "Flexibility and the theory of the firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 179-203, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nan Zhou & Andrew Delios, 2012. "Diversification and diffusion: A social networks and institutional perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 773-798.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-016-9475-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResource utilization; Flexibility and efficiency; Slack; Exploration and exploitation; China; SOEs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:563-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .