Oscillating between a relationship-based and a market-based model: The Salim Group
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sato, Yuri, 1993. "The Salim Group in Indonesia: the development and behavior of the largest conglomerate in Southeast Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 31(4), pages 408-441, December.
- Mike Wright & Robert E. Hoskisson & Mike W. Peng, 2005. "Strategy Research in Emerging Economies: Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-33, 01.
- Mike Peng & Jessie Zhou, 2005. "How Network Strategies and Institutional Transitions Evolve in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Hicheon Kim & Robert E. Hoskisson & Laszlo Tihanyi & Jaebum Hong, 2004. "The Evolution and Restructuring of Diversified Business Groups in Emerging Markets: The Lessons from Chaebols in Korea," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(1_2), pages 25-48, 03.
- Michael Carney, 2004. "The Institutions of Industrial Restructuring in Southeast Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(1_2), pages 171-188, 03.
- Hwee Hoon Tan & Hai Hui See, 2004. "Strategic Reorientation and Responses to the Asian Financial Crisis: The Case of the Manufacturing Industry in Singapore," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(1_2), pages 189-211, 03.
- Michael Carney, 2005. "Globalization and the Renewal of Asian Business Networks," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 337-354, December.
- Marleen Dieleman, 2006. "The Salim Group: The Art of Strategic Flexibility," Asian Case Research Journal (ACRJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 1-25.
- H. Yeung, 2006. "Change and Continuity in Southeast Asian Ethnic Chinese Business," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 229-254, September.
- Nickerson, J.A. & Zenger, T.R., 1999. "Being Efficiently Fickle: a Dynamic Theory of Organizational Choice," Washington University 99-01, Business, Law and Economics Center, John M. Olin School of Business, Washington University.
- James E. Rauch, 2001. "Business and Social Networks in International Trade," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1177-1203, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:23:y:2006:i:4:p:521-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.