Oscillating between a relationship-based and a market-based model: The Salim Group
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Yeung, 2006. "Change and Continuity in Southeast Asian Ethnic Chinese Business," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 229-254, September.
- Jack A. Nickerson & Todd R. Zenger, 2002.
"Being Efficiently Fickle: A Dynamic Theory of Organizational Choice,"
INFORMS, vol. 13(5), pages 547-566, October.
- Nickerson, J.A. & Zenger, T.R., 1999. "Being Efficiently Fickle: a Dynamic Theory of Organizational Choice," Washington University 99-01, Business, Law and Economics Center, John M. Olin School of Business, Washington University.
- Michael Carney, 2005. "Globalization and the Renewal of Asian Business Networks," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 337-354, December.
- Michael Carney, 2004. "The Institutions of Industrial Restructuring in Southeast Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(1_2), pages 171-188, March.
- Mike Peng & Jessie Zhou, 2005. "How Network Strategies and Institutional Transitions Evolve in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Sato, Yuri, 1993. "The Salim Group in Indonesia: the development and behavior of the largest conglomerate in Southeast Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 31(4), pages 408-441, December.
- Mike Wright & Robert E. Hoskisson & Mike W. Peng, 2005. "Strategy Research in Emerging Economies: Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Hicheon Kim & Robert E. Hoskisson & Laszlo Tihanyi & Jaebum Hong, 2004. "The Evolution and Restructuring of Diversified Business Groups in Emerging Markets: The Lessons from Chaebols in Korea," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(1_2), pages 25-48, March.
- Hwee Hoon Tan & Hai Hui See, 2004. "Strategic Reorientation and Responses to the Asian Financial Crisis: The Case of the Manufacturing Industry in Singapore," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(1_2), pages 189-211, March.
- James E. Rauch, 2001. "Business and Social Networks in International Trade," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1177-1203, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sea-Jin Chang, 2006. "Business groups in East Asia: Post-crisis restructuring and new growth," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 407-417, December.
- Michael Carney, 2008. "The many futures of Asian business groups," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 595-613, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCrony capitalism; Oscillatory dynamics; Salim Group;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:23:y:2006:i:4:p:521-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .