The Salim Group in Indonesia: the development and behavior of the largest conglomerate in Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Rama, 2012. "Corporate Governance and Corruption: Ethical Dilemmas of Asian Business Groups," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 501-519, September.
- Marleen Dieleman & Wladimir Sachs, 2006. "Oscillating between a relationship-based and a market-based model: The Salim Group," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 521-536, December.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2014. "International food aid to Indonesia, 1950s-1970s," Departmental Working Papers 2014-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Claessens, Constantijn A. & Djankov, Simeon & Lang, Larry H. P., 1999. "Who controls East Asian corporations ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2054, The World Bank.
- Marleen Dieleman & Wladimir M. Sachs, 2008. "Coevolution of Institutions and Corporations in Emerging Economies: How the Salim Group Morphed into an Institution of Suharto's Crony Regime," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(7), pages 1274-1300, November.
- Dieleman, Marleen & Sachs, Wladimir M., 2008. "Economies of connectedness: Concept and application," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 270-285, September.
- Michael T. Rock, 2003. "The Politics of Development Policy and Development Policy Reform in New Order Indonesia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-632, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2003. "General Conclusions: From Crisis to A Global Political Economy of Freedom," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-192, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Rock, Michael T., 1999. "Reassessing the Effectiveness of Industrial Policy in Indonesia: Can the Neoliberals be Wrong?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 691-704, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial management; Business enterprises; Indonesia; 企業経営; 企業; インドネシア;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:deveco:v:31:y:1993:i:4:p:408-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.