Post-purchase Counseling and Default Resolutions among Low- and Moderate-Income Borrowers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "The Value of Foreclosed Property," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(2), pages 193-214.
- Gordon W. Crawford & Eric Rosenblatt, 1995. "Efficient Mortgage Default Option Exercise: Evidence from Loss Severity," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(5), pages 543-556.
- J. Collins, 2007. "Exploring the Design of Financial Counseling for Mortgage Borrowers in Default," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 207-226, June.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Charles A. Capone, 1998. "Modeling the Conditional Probability of Foreclosure in the Context of Single-Family Mortgage Default Resolutions," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 391-429.
- Simon Firestone & Robert Van Order & Peter Zorn, 2007. "The Performance of Low-Income and Minority Mortgages," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 479-504, December.
- Dennis Capozza & Thomas Thomson, 2006. "Subprime Transitions: Lingering or Malingering in Default?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 241-258, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Miller & Julia Reichelstein & Christian Salas & Bilal Zia, 2015.
"Can You Help Someone Become Financially Capable? A Meta-Analysis of the Literature,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 220-246.
- Miller, Margaret & Reichelstein, Julia & Salas, Christian & Zia, Bilal, 2014. "Can you help someone become financially capable ? a meta-analysis of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6745, The World Bank.
- Stephanie Moulton & Cäzilia Loibl & Anya Samak & J. Michael Collins, 2013. "Borrowing Capacity and Financial Decisions of Low-to-Moderate Income First-Time Homebuyers," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 375-403, November.
- Marius Ascheberg & Robert A. Jarrow & Holger Kraft & Yildiray Yildirim, 2014. "Government Policies, Residential Mortgage Defaults and the Boom and Bust Cycle of Housing Prices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 627-661, September.
- Tim Kaiser & Lukas Menkhoff, 2017.
"Does Financial Education Impact Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior, and If So, When?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(3), pages 611-630.
- Tim Kaiser & Lukas Menkhoff, 2016. "Does Financial Education Impact Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior, and if So, When?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1562, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kaiser, Tim & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2017. "Does Financial Education Impact Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior, and if so, When?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 37, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Kaiser,Tim & Menkhoff,Lukas, 2017. "Does financial education impact financial literacy and financial behavior, and if so, when ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8161, The World Bank.
- J. Michael Collins & Maximilian D. Schmeiser & Carly Urban, 2013. "Protecting Minority Homeowners: Race, Foreclosure Counseling and Mortgage Modifications," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 289-310, July.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:30:n:3:2008:p:315-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.