A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Environmental Contamination and Positive Amenities on Residential Real Estate Values
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emil E. Malizia & Robert A. Simons, 1991. "Comparing Regional Classifications for Real Estate Portfolio Diversification," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 53-78.
- Smith, V Kerry & Huang, Ju-Chin, 1995. "Can Markets Value Air Quality? A Meta-analysis of Hedonic Property Value Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 209-227, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Simons & Youngme Seo, 2011. "Religious Value Halos: The Effect of a Jewish Orthodox Campus on Residential Property Values," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 330-353.
- Galen Newman & Jesse Saginor, 2016. "Priorities for Advancing the Concept of New Ruralism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Hans R. Isakson & Mark D. Ecker, 2008. "An analysis of the impact of swine CAFOs on the value of nearby houses," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 365-372, November.
- Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2012.
"Hedonic model of segmentation with horizontal differentiated housing,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2013. "Hedonic model of segmentation with horizontal differentiated housing," Working Papers halshs-00856127, HAL.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2016.
"Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 527-555, October.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaïa-Pautrel, 2016. "Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation," Post-Print hal-01386008, HAL.
- Gema Fernandez-Aviles & Roman Minguez & Jose-Maria Montero, 2012. "Geostatistical Air Pollution Indexes in Spatial Hedonic Models: The case of Madrid, Spain," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 34(2), pages 243-274.
- Mihaescu, Oana & vom Hofe, Rainer, 2013. "The Impact of Brownfields on Residential Property Values in Cincinnati, Ohio: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," HUI Working Papers 85, HUI Research.
- Ben Hoen & Jason Brown & Thomas Jackson & Mark Thayer & Ryan Wiser & Peter Cappers, 2015. "Spatial Hedonic Analysis of the Effects of US Wind Energy Facilities on Surrounding Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 22-51, July.
- Jay Mittal, 2017. "Valuing Visual Accessibility of Scenic Landscapes in a Single Family Housing Market: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," ERES eres2017_1, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Robert A. Simons & Jesse Saginor & Aly H. Karam & Hlengani Baloyi, 2008. "Use of Contingent Valuation Analysis in a Developing Country: Market Perceptions of Contamination on Johannesburg’s Mine Dumps," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 75-104.
- John Braden & Xia Feng & DooHwan Won, 2011. "Waste Sites and Property Values: A Meta-Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(2), pages 175-201, October.
- Mihaescu, Oana & vom Hofe, Rainer, 2013. "Using Spatial Regression to Estimate Property Tax Discounts from Proximity to Brownfields: A Tool for Local Policy-Making," HUI Working Papers 86, HUI Research.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:269:d:65721 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jre:issued:v:38:n:4:2016:p:473_504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Hoen & Ryan Wiser & Mark Thayer & Peter Cappers, 2013. "Residential Photovoltaic Energy Systems In California: The Effect On Home Sales Prices," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 708-718, October.
- Islam, Shahidul, 2007. "Neighbourhood Characteristics and Adjacent Ravines on House Prices," Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 10250, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Richard C. Ready, 2010. "Do Landfills Always Depress Nearby Property Values?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 32(3), pages 321-340.
- Franco, Sofia & Cutter, Bowman & DeWoody, Autumn, 2010. "Do Parking Requirements Significantly Increase The Area Dedicated To Parking? A Test Of The Effect Of Parking Requirements Values In Los Angeles County," MPRA Paper 20403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:28:n:1:2006:p:71-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .