Comparing Regional Classifications for Real Estate Portfolio Diversification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ariel, Robert A, 1990. " High Stock Returns before Holidays: Existence and Evidence on Possible Causes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1611-1626, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leon Shilton & Graig Stanley, 1995. "Spatial Filtering: Concentration or Dispersion of NCREIF Institutional Investment," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(5), pages 569-582.
- Robert A. Simons & Jesse D. Saginor, 2006. "A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Environmental Contamination and Positive Amenities on Residential Real Estate Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(1), pages 71-104.
- Kristin Wellner & Matthias Thomas, 2004. "Diversification Benefits from European Direct Real Estate Investment with a Special Focus on the German Market," ERES eres2004_231, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Marisa Gigante, 2012. "The incidence of real estate portfolio composition choices on funds performance: Evicence from the Italian market," ERES eres2012_186, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Armonat, Stefan & Pfnür, Andreas, 2002. "Basel II and the German credit crunch?," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35585, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Glenn R. Mueller, 1993. "Refining Economic Diversification Strategies for Real Estate Portfolios," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 55-68.
- Pim Klamer & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp, 2001. "Retail Investments by Real Estate Investment Trusts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kiplan Womack, 2012. "Real Estate Mergers: Corporate Control & Shareholder Wealth," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 446-471, May.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:6:n:1:1991:p:53-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .