An Incentives-Based Approach to Implementing Financial Fitness for Life in the Milwaukee Public Schools
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:wbecrv:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:611-630. is not listed on IDEAS
- Margaret Miller & Julia Reichelstein & Christian Salas & Bilal Zia, 2015.
"Can You Help Someone Become Financially Capable? A Meta-Analysis of the Literature,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 220-246.
- Miller, Margaret & Reichelstein, Julia & Salas, Christian & Zia, Bilal, 2014. "Can you help someone become financially capable ? a meta-analysis of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6745, The World Bank.
- Eric A. Hagedorn & Mark C. Schug & Mary Suiter, 2016. "A Collaborative Approach to Financial Literacy in the Chicago Public Schools," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Spring 20), pages 79-90.
- Tim Kaiser & Lukas Menkhoff, 2017.
"Does Financial Education Impact Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior, and If So, When?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(3), pages 611-630.
- Tim Kaiser & Lukas Menkhoff, 2016. "Does Financial Education Impact Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior, and if So, When?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1562, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kaiser,Tim & Menkhoff,Lukas, 2017. "Does financial education impact financial literacy and financial behavior, and if so, when ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8161, The World Bank.
- Kaiser, Tim & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2017. "Does Financial Education Impact Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior, and if so, When?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 37, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Education; Financial education; Incentives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jpe:journl:611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.