The Business Environment In Cee Countries: Current Challenges And Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bah, El-hadj & Fang, Lei, 2015.
"Impact of the business environment on output and productivity in Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 159-171.
- Bah, El-hadj M. & Fang, Lei, 2011. "Impact of the business environment on output and productivity in Africa," MPRA Paper 32225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El-hadj Bah & Lei Fang, 2011. "Impact of the business environment on output and productivity in Africa," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bah, El-hadj M. & Fang, Lei, 2011. "Impact of the business environment on output and productivity in Africa," MPRA Paper 32517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2007.
"Red Tape and Delayed Entry,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 5(2-3), pages 444-458, 04-05.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Papaioannou, Elias, 2006. "Red Tape and Delayed Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 5996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2006. "Red tape and delayed entry," Economics Working Papers 985, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Papaioannou, Elias & Ciccone, Antonio, 2007. "Red tape and delayed entry," Working Paper Series 758, European Central Bank.
- Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo & Zambujal-Oliveira, João, 2012.
"The Ease of Doing Business Index as a tool for investment location decisions,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 66-70.
- João Zambujal Oliveira & Ricardo Pinheiro Alves, 2010. "The Ease of Doing Business Index as a tool for Investment location decisions," GEE Papers 0030, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2010.
- João Zambujal-Oliveira & Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves, 2011. "The Ease of Doing Business Index as a Tool for Investment Location Decisions," Working Papers 2011.2, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- El-Hadj Bah & Lei Fang, 2015. "Working Paper - 219 - Impact of the business Environment on Output and Productivity in Africa," Working Paper Series 2159, African Development Bank.
- Klapper, Leora & Laeven, Luc & Rajan, Raghuram, 2006. "Entry regulation as a barrier to entrepreneurship," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 591-629, December.
- Robert Gillanders & Karl Whelan, 2014.
"Open For Business? Institutions, Business Environment and Economic Development,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 535-558, November.
- Robert Gillanders & Karl Whelan, 2010. "Open For Business? Institutions, Business Environment and Economic Development," Working Papers 201040, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lynch, J. & Mason, R.J. & Beresford, A.K.C. & Found, P.A., 2012. "An examination of the role for Business Orientation in an uncertain business environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 145-156.
- Gani, Azmat & Clemes, Michael D., 2013. "Modeling the effect of the domestic business environment on services trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 297-304.
- Djankov, Simeon & McLiesh, Caralee & Ramalho, Rita Maria, 2006. "Regulation and growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 395-401, September.
- Nicolau, Juan L., 2005. "Valuing the business environment on a daily basis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 217-224, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina HAGIU & Marinela BARBULESCU, 2017. "Evolutions In The National And The European Union Business Environment In The Context Of Globalization," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 16(3), pages 181-193.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness environment; CEE countries; doing business; legal rights index; getting credit; financial crisis; reforms;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:1:p:128-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.