Evolutions In The National And The European Union Business Environment In The Context Of Globalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Diana RUSU & Angela ROMAN, 2016. "The Business Environment In Cee Countries: Current Challenges And Perspectives," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(1), pages 128-147, March.
- Nicoleta Georgeta Panait, 2016. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investments on Business Environment in Romania," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 4(2), pages 86-91, November.
- Magdalena Platis & Alina Hagiu, 2007. "The Competition Role On The Development Of The Romania’S International Relationships," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Marius-Cristian Pana, 2015. "MINIMUM WAGE AND BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT IN ROMANIA: AN INSTITUTIONAL PERSPECTIVE (International Conference "Recent Advances in Economic and Social Research", 13-14 mai 2015, București)," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 151208, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Tudor NISTORESCU & Daniela FUNDEANU, 2017. "Empirical Research On The Characteristics Of Clusters In Romania And The Impact On The Entrepreneurial Environment," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 23-39, May.
- Marcela-Cornelia Danu, 2014. "The Evolution Of European Business Environment In The Last Four Years," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 20.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; competitiveness; business environment; knowledge economy.;
All these keywords.
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2017:i:3:p:181-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.