Foreign Aid Flows And Real Exchange Rate: Evidence From Syria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- H Issa & B Ouattara, 2004. "Foreign Aid Flows and Real Exchange Rate: Evidence from Syria," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0408, Economics, The University of Manchester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y. & Smith, R. J., 1996. "Testing for the 'Existence of a Long-run Relationship'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A, 1999. "External Aid: Help or Hindrance to Export Orientation in Africa?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(4), pages 578-616, December.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9645 is not listed on IDEAS
- White, Howard & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 1992. "Exchange rates, trade liberalization and aid: The Sri Lankan experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1471-1480, October.
- Balassa, Bela, 1973. "Just How Misleading are Official Exchange Rate Conversions?: Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(332), pages 1258-1267, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro M G Martins, "undated". "Capital Inflows Hinder Competitiveness? The Real Exchange Rate in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 10/07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Aliyu Rafindadi Sanusi, 2011. "Foreign Aid Inflows and the Real Exchange Rate: Are There Dutch Disease Effects in Ghana?," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 28-59, December.
- Addison, Tony & Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2013. "Aid and Dutch Disease: Evidence from Moroccan and Tunisian Time-Series Data," WIDER Working Paper Series 132, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Berg, Andrew & Portillo, Rafael & Zanna, Luis-Felipe, 2015.
"Policy Responses to Aid Surges in Countries with Limited International Capital Mobility: The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 116-129.
- Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2014. "Policy Responses to Aid Surges in Countries with Limited International Capital Mobility; The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 14/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2010. "Do Capital Inflows Hinder Competitiveness? The Real Exchange Rate in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 1110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Farid Makhlouf & Mazhar Mughal, 2013.
"Remittances, Dutch Disease, And Competitiveness: A Bayesian Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 67-97, June.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Farid MAKHLOUF, 2011. "Remittances, Dutch Disease, and Competitiveness - A Bayesian Analysis," Working Papers 2011-2012_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Dec 2011.
- Pedro Martins, 2011. "Do large capital inflows hinder competitiveness? The Dutch disease in Ethiopia," Post-Print hal-00748067, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAid Flows; Dutch Disease; Real Exchange Rate; Cointegration; Error Correction; Syria;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:133-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .