Just How Misleading are Official Exchange Rate Conversions?: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Evenson, 1974. "The "Green Revolution" in Recent Development Experience," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(2), pages 387-394.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1973. "Some Skeptical Thoughts on the Theory of Induced Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 208-219.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995.
"Perspectives on PPP and long-run real exchange rates,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 32, pages 1647-1688
- Ken Froot & Kenneth Rogoff, "undated". "Perspectives on PPP and Long-Run Real Exchange Rates," Working Paper 32027, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Kenneth Rogoff, 1994. "Perspectives on PPP and Long-Run Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 4952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eiji Fujii, 2015.
"Reconsidering The Price–Income Relationship Across Countries,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 733-760, December.
- Eiji Fujii, 2013. "Reconsidering the Price-Income Relationship across Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4129, CESifo Group Munich.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2000.
"International Comparisons of Real Product, 1820-1990: An Alternative Data Set,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 1998. "International comparisons of real product, 19820-1990: an alternative dataset," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 6177, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- H. Issa & B. Ouattara, 2008.
"Foreign Aid Flows And Real Exchange Rate: Evidence From Syria,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 133-146, June.
- H Issa & B Ouattara, 2004. "Foreign Aid Flows and Real Exchange Rate: Evidence from Syria," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0408, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- DRINE Imed & RAULT Christophe, "undated".
"Does the Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis Hold for Asian Countries? An Empirical Analysis using Panel Data Cointegration Tests,"
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2002. "Does the Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis Hold for Asian Countries? An Empirical Analysis using Panel Data Cointegration Tests," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 504, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2005. "Can the Balassa-Samuelson theory explain long-run real exchange rate movements in OECD countries?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 519-530.
- OGAWA Eiji & Zhiqian WANG, 2012. "The AMU Deviation Indicators Based on the Purchasing Power Parity and Adjusted by the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," Discussion papers 12078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2003. "Do panel data permit the rescue of the Balassa-Samuelson hypothesis for Latin American countries?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 351-359.
- Josip Tica & Ivo Družić, 2006. "The Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Effect: A Survey of Empirical Evidence," EFZG Working Papers Series 0607, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Pham Van Ha & Tom Kompas, 2008. "Productivity and Exchange Rate Dynamics: Supporting the Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis through an ‘Errors in Variables’ Analysis," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec08-03, International and Development Economics.
- Richard C. Marston, 1986. "Real Exchange Rates and Productivity Growth in the United States and Japan," NBER Working Papers 1922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eiji Ogawa & Zhiqian Wang, 2012. "The AMU Deviation Indicators Based on the Purchasing Power Parity and Adjusted by the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-255, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:83:y:1973:i:332:p:1258-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.