Macroeconomic aspects of the effectiveness of foreign aid: On the two-gap model, home goods disequilibrium and real exchange rate misalignment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1985. "Macroeconomic Aspects of the Effectiveness of Foreign Aid: On the Two-Gap Model, Home Goods Disequilibrium and Real Exchange Rate Misalignment," CEPR Discussion Papers 45, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2015. "Economic Development and the Effectiveness of Foreign Aid: A Historical Perspective," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 277-316, August.
- James McHugh & Theodora Kosma & Dimitri G Demekas, 2002. "The Economics of Post Conflict Aid," IMF Working Papers 02/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Rajan, Raghuram G. & Subramanian, Arvind, 2011. "Aid, Dutch disease, and manufacturing growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 106-118, January.
- Alexandra Jarotschkin & Aart Kraay, 2016.
"Aid, Disbursement Delays, and the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(2), pages 217-238, June.
- Jarotschkin, Alexandra & Kraay, Aart, 2013. "Aid, disbursement delays, and the real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6501, The World Bank.
- Nuno Baetas da Silva & João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2016. "Alternative Sources of Dutch Disease: A Survey of the Literature," GEMF Working Papers 2016-10, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Laplagne, Patrick & Treadgold, Malcolm & Baldry, Jonathan, 2001. "A Model of Aid Impact in Some South Pacific Microstates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 365-383, February.
- Sin-Yu Ho, 2018.
"Analysing the sources of growth in an emerging market economy: the Thailand experience,"
International Journal of Sustainable Economy,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(4), pages 340-359.
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2018. "Analysing the Sources of Growth in an Emerging Market Economy: The Thailand Experience," MPRA Paper 86337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Chisik & Nazanin Behzadan, 2016. "Are Aid and Remittances Similar in Generating the Dutch Disease?," Working Papers 064, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2010. "Do Capital Inflows Hinder Competitiveness? The Real Exchange Rate in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 1110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Pedro Martins, 2011. "Do large capital inflows hinder competitiveness? The Dutch disease in Ethiopia," Post-Print hal-00748067, HAL.
- Pedro M G Martins, 2010. "Capital Inflows Hinder Competitiveness? The Real Exchange Rate in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 10/07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Hühne, Philipp & Meyer, Birgit & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "Aid for trade: Assessing the effects on recipient exports of manufactures and primary commodities to donors and non-donors," Kiel Working Papers 1953, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cassimon, D & Renard, Robrecht, 2003. "Fiscal ownership and the role of donors: will HIPC matter?," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34940, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Jansen, Karel, 1995. "The macroeconomic effects of direct foreign investment: The case of Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 193-210, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:21:y:1986:i:1-2:p:123-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.