Comment on 'The case against JIVE'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomquist, Soren & Dahlberg, Matz, 1999. "Small Sample Properties of LIML and Jackknife IV Estimators: Experiments with Weak Instruments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 69-88, Jan.-Feb..
- John Chao & Norman Swanson, 2004.
"Estimation and Testing Using Jackknife IV in Heteroskedastic Regressions With Many Weak Instruments,"
Departmental Working Papers
200420, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Norman R. Swanson & John C. Chao, 2004. "Estimation and Testing Using Jackknife IV in Heteroskedastic Regressions with Many Weak Instruments," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 668, Econometric Society.
- Fuller, Wayne A, 1977. "Some Properties of a Modification of the Limited Information Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 939-953, May.
- Angrist, J D & Imbens, G W & Krueger, A B, 1999. "Jackknife Instrumental Variables Estimation," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 57-67, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey R. Kling, 2006.
"Incarceration Length, Employment, and Earnings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 863-876, June.
- Jeffrey R. Kling, 2004. "Incarceration Length, Employment, and Earnings," Working Papers 873, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jeffrey R. Kling, 2006. "Incarceration Length, Employment, and Earnings," NBER Working Papers 12003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Paul J. Devereux, 2009.
"Improved JIVE Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 351-362, May.
- Ackerberg, Daniel & Devereux, Paul J., 2008. "Improved JIVE Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul J. Devereux & Daniel A. Ackerberg, 2008. "Improved Jive estimators for overidentified linear models with and without heteroskedasticity," Working Papers 200817, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Battiston, Diego, 2013. "The impact of immigration on the labour market: Evidence from 20 years of cross-border migration to Argentina," MPRA Paper 52424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Comment on ‘The case against JIVE’ (JAE 2006) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:21:y:2006:i:6:p:835-838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .