Learning from and with Customers with Social Media: A Model for Social Customer Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Hannu KÃ¤rkkÃ¤inen & Jari Jussila & Jaani VÃ¤isÃ¤nen, 2013. "Social Media Use and Potential in Business-to-Business Companiesâ€™ Innovation," International Journal of Ambient Computing and Intelligence (IJACI), IGI Global, vol. 5(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Singh, Tanuja & Veron-Jackson, Liza & Cullinane, Joe, 2008. "Blogging: A new play in your marketing game plan," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 281-292.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tzu-Chun Weng, 2014. "Exploring Customer Knowledge from Social Media to Improve the Performance of Strategy," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 3(2), pages 261-279.
- Kopera, Sebastian & Najda-Janoszka, Marta & Wszendybył-Skulska, Ewa, 2014.
"Kanał YouTube jako przykład wykorzystania mediów społecznościowych w procesie transferu wiedzy do biznesu turystycznego
[YouTube channel as an example of the use of social media in the proces of kn," MPRA Paper 60808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; customer; learning; organizational learning; customer learning; social media; business-to-business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isv:jouijm:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:25-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Ježovnik). General contact details of provider: http://www.issbs.si .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.