Revenue Elasticity of the Main federal Taxes in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cárdenas, Óscar & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel & Gómez, Manuel, 2008. "Elasticidad ingreso de los impuestos federales en México. Efectos en la recaudación federal participable," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(298), pages 519-531, abril-jun.
- Ventosa-Santaulària Daniel & Gómez-Zaldívar Manuel, 2011.
"Testing for a Deterministic Trend When There is Evidence of Unit Root,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-26, January.
- Manuel Gomez & Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia, 2008. "Testing for a Deterministic Trend when there is Evidence of Unit-Root," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EM200801, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance, revised Jun 2010.
- Gómez, Manuel & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2010. "Testing for a Deterministic Trend when there is Evidence of Unit-Root," MPRA Paper 58780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & José Eduardo Vera-Valdés, 2008. "Granger-Causality in the presence of structural breaks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(61), pages 1-14.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:61:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yılmaz, Engin & Süslü, Bora, 2015. "The Calculation of Weighted Price Elasticity of Tax: Turkey (1998-2013)," MPRA Paper 64417, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2015.
- Lawson, Nicholas & Spears, Dean, 2016. "What doesn't kill you makes you poorer: Adult wages and early-life mortality in India," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal taxes; long-term revenue elasticity; cointegration; strong exogeneity; forecasts;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:48:y:2011:i:1:p:89-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.