Cause Marketing: Spillover Effects of Cause-Related Products in a Product Portfolio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Charness & Matthew Rabin, 2002.
"Understanding Social Preferences with Simple Tests,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(3), pages 817-869.
- Charness, Gary & Rabin, Matthew, 2001. "Understanding Social Preferences with Simple Tests," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4qz9k8vg, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gary Charness & Matthew Rabin, 2003. "Understanding Social Preferences with Simple Tests," General Economics and Teaching 0303002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charness, Gary & Rabin, Matthew, 2002. "Understanding Social Preferences with Simple Tests," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3d04q5sm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Charness, Gary B & Rabin, Matthew, 2001. "Understanding Social Preferences With Simple Tests," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0dc3k4m5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, 1999.
"A Theory of Fairness, Competition, and Cooperation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 817-868.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., . "A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation," Chapters in Economics,, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, "undated". "A Theory of Fairness, Competition and Cooperation," IEW - Working Papers 004, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 1999. "A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation," Munich Reprints in Economics 20650, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 1998. "A Theory of Fairness, Competition and Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David K. Levine, 1998. "Modeling Altruism and Spitefulness in Experiment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(3), pages 593-622, July.
- Z. John Zhang & Aradhna Krishna & Sanjay K. Dhar, 2000. "The Optimal Choice of Promotional Vehicles: Front-Loaded or Rear-Loaded Incentives?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 348-362, March.
- Aradhna Krishna & Z. John Zhang, 1999. "Short- or Long-Duration Coupons: The Effect of the Expiration Date on the Profitability of Coupon Promotions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1041-1056, August.
- Axel Ockenfels & Gary E. Bolton, 2000. "ERC: A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 166-193, March.
- Preyas S. Desai, 2001. "Quality Segmentation in Spatial Markets: When Does Cannibalization Affect Product Line Design?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 265-283, August.
- Jagmohan S. Raju & Sanjay K. Dhar & Donald G. Morrison, 1994. "The Effect of Package Coupons on Brand Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 145-164.
- Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 1999. "Corporate Credibility's Role in Consumers' Attitudes and Purchase Intentions When a High versus a Low Credibility Endorser Is Used in the Ad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 109-116, February.
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Prisbrey, Jeffrey E, 1997.
"Anomalous Behavior in Public Goods Experiments: How Much and Why?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 829-846, December.
- Thomas R. Palfrey & Jeffrey Prisbrey, 2010. "Anomalous Behavior in Public Goods Experiments: How Much and Why?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1380, David K. Levine.
- Webster, Frederick E, Jr, 1975. " Determining the Characteristics of the Socially Conscious Consumer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 188-196, December.
- Neeraj Arora & Ty Henderson, 2007. "Embedded Premium Promotion: Why It Works and How to Make It More Effective," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 514-531, 07-08.
- James Andreoni & John Miller, 2002. "Giving According to GARP: An Experimental Test of the Consistency of Preferences for Altruism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 737-753, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donkers, Bas & van Diepen, Merel & Franses, Philip Hans, 2017.
"Do charities get more when they ask more often? Evidence from a unique field experiment,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 58-65.
- Donkers, A.C.D. & van Diepen, M. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2010. "Do Charities Get More when They Ask More Often? Evidence from a Unique Field Experiment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-015-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dentoni, Domenico & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2011. "Multi-Stakeholder Sustainability Alliances in Agri-Food Chains: A Framework for Multi-Disciplinary Research," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 14(5), pages 1-25, December.
- Yoshifumi Hino & Yusuke Zennyo, 2017.
"Corporate social responsibility and strategic relationships,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 64(3), pages 231-244, September.
- Hino, Yoshifumi & Zennyo, Yusuke, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Strategic Relationships," MPRA Paper 67950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Hongwei & Chao, Melody M. & Zhu, Weichun, 2019. "Cause-related marketing and employee engagement: The roles of admiration, implicit morality beliefs, and moral identity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 83-92.
- Ashwin Aravindakshan & Olivier Rubel & Oliver Rutz, 2015. "Managing Blood Donations with Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 269-280, March.
- Ernan Haruvy & Peter T. L. Popkowski Leszczyc, 2015. "The Loser’s Bliss in Auctions with Price Externality," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-23, July.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Lavoie, Nathalie, 2016.
"Cause-related marketing of products with a negative externality,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4321-4330.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Nathalie Lavoie, 2016. "Cause-Related Marketing of Products with a Negative Externality," Working Papers 02-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Kumar, Bipul & Sinha, Piyush Kumar & Shukla, P. R. & Abhishek, 2013. "Broadening the Concept of Sustainability and Measuring its Impact on Firm’s Performance," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-08-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Matsdotter, Elina & Elofsson, Katarina & Arntyr, Johan, 2014.
"Got green milk? Field Experimental Trail of Consumer Demand for a Climate Label,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
183076, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matsdotter, Elina & Elofsson, Katarina & Arntyr, Johan, 2014. "Got green milk? A field experimental trial of consumer demand for a climate label," Working Paper Series 2014:2, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- João Guerreiro & Paulo Rita & Duarte Trigueiros, 2016. "A Text Mining-Based Review of Cause-Related Marketing Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 111-128, November.
- Banerjee, Sumitro & Wathieu, Luc, 2017. "Corporate social responsibility and product quality: Complements or substitutes?," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 734-745.
- Mia Reinholt Fosgaard & Toke Reinholt Fosgaard & Nicolai Juul Foss, 2017. "Consumer or citizen? Prosocial behaviors in markets and non-markets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 49(2), pages 231-253, August.
- Roca, Esther & Giarratana, Marco S. & Fosfuri, Andrea, 2010. "Community-based strategies in action: building and sustaining a product differentiation advantage," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-10-01, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Bolton, Lisa E. & Mattila, Anna S., 2015. "How Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect Consumer Response to Service Failure in Buyer–Seller Relationships?," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 140-153.
- Bhardwaj, Pradeep & Chatterjee, Prabirendra & Demir, Kivilcim Dogerlioglu & Turut, Ozge, 2018. "When and how is corporate social responsibility profitable?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 206-219.
- Ganesh Iyer & David A. Soberman, 2016. "Social Responsibility and Product Innovation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(5), pages 727-742, September.
- Wirl, Franz & Feichtinger, Gustav & Kort, Peter M., 2013. "Individual firm and market dynamics of CSR activities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 169-182.
More about this item
Keywordscause marketing; experimental economics; marketing and pricing strategy; product policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:55:y:2009:i:9:p:1469-1485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.