Research Note: Customer Intimacy and Cross-Selling Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric K. Clemons & Il-Horn Hann & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002. "Price Dispersion and Differentiation in Online Travel: An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 534-549, April.
- Anindya Ghose & Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Uday Rajan, 2003. "Strategic Benefits of Referral Services," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 2-2-1022, Berkeley Electronic Press.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asamoah, Kwadwo, 2016. "On the credibility of insurance claim frequency: Generalized count models and parametric estimators," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 339-353.
- Kai-Lung Hui & I.P.L. Png, 2005. "The Economics of Privacy," Industrial Organization 0505007, EconWPA, revised 29 Aug 2005.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:10008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agatz, Niels A.H. & Fleischmann, Moritz & van Nunen, Jo A.E.E., 2008.
"E-fulfillment and multi-channel distribution - A review,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 339-356, June.
- Agatz, N.A.H. & Fleischmann, M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E., 2006. "E-Fulfillment and Multi-Channel Distribution – A Review," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-042-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10657-014-9436-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morlok, Tina & Matt, Christian & Hess, Thomas, 2017. "Privatheitsforschung in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Entwicklung, Stand und Perspektiven," Working Papers 1/2017, University of Munich, Munich School of Management, Institute for Information Systems and New Media.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Bl, 2010. "Should they stay or should they go? Reactivation and termination of low-tier customers," Research Report 10008, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
Keywordsaddressable marketing; customer relationship management; game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:51:y:2005:i:6:p:1007-1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .