Hong Kong’s Approach to Financial Stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Frank Leung & Kevin Chow & Gaofeng Han, 2008. "Long-term and Short-term Determinants of Property Prices in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0815, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forbes, Kristin & Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland, 2015.
"Capital-flow management measures: What are they good for?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(S1), pages 76-97.
- Kristin Forbes & Marcel Fratzscher & Roland Straub, 2014. "Capital-flow Management Measures: What Are They Good For?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2014, pages 76-97 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin Forbes & Marcel Fratzscher & Roland Straub, 2015. "Capital Flow Management Measures: What Are They Good For?," NBER Working Papers 20860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aikman, David & Haldane, Andrew & Hinterschweiger, Marc & Kapadia, Sujit, 2018. "Rethinking financial stability," Bank of England working papers 712, Bank of England.
- He, D., 2014. "The effects of macroprudential policies on housing market risks: evidence from Hong Kong," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 18, pages 105-120, April.
- Kwan, Yum K. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Dong, Jinyue, 2015.
"Comparing consumption-based asset pricing models: The case of an Asian city,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 18-41.
- Kwan, Yum K. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Dong, Jinyue, 2014. "Comparing Consumption-based Asset Pricing Models: The Case of an Asian City," MPRA Paper 60513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klingelhöfer, Jan & Sun, Rongrong, 2017.
"Macroprudential Policy, Central Banks and Financial Stability: Evidence from China,"
79033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Klingelhöfer & Rongrong Sun, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy, Central Banks and Financial Stability: Evidence from China," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2017/4, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Caralis, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Yang, Peijin & Gao, Zhiqiu & Zervos, Arthouros & Rados, Kostas, 2014. "Profitability of wind energy investments in China using a Monte Carlo approach for the treatment of uncertainties," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 224-236.
- Abdullah Yavas, 2013. "Asset Price Bubbles and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 102013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kristin Forbes & Marcel Fratzscher & Roland Straub, 2013.
"Capital Controls and Macroprudential Measures: What Are They Good For?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1343, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Forbes, Kristin & Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland, 2014. "Capital Controls and Macroprudential Measures: What Are They Good For?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2013:q:1:a:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: https://www.ijcb.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.