Macroeconomic Linkages between Hong Kong and Mainland China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Dong & Liao, Wei & Wu, Tommy, 2015.
"Hong Kong's growth synchronization with China and the US: A trend and cycle analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 10-28.
- Dong He & Wei Liao & Tommy Wu, 2014. "Hong Kong's Growth Synchronisation with China and the U.S.: A Trend and Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 152014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dong He & Wei Liao & Tommy Wu, 2015. "Hong Kong’s Growth Synchronization with China and the U.S.; A Trend and Cycle Analysis," IMF Working Papers 15/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Ma, Guonan & McCauley, Robert N., 2011.
"The evolving renminbi regime and implications for Asian currency stability,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 23-38, March.
- Guonan Ma & Robert McCauley, 2010. "The evolving renminbi regime and implications for Asian currency stability," BIS Working Papers 321, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dong He & Zhiwei Zhang & Honglin Wang, 2009. "Hong Kong's Financial Market Interactions with the US and Mainland China in Crisis and Tranquil Times," Working Papers 0910, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Edward Chi Ho Tang, 2015. "Speculating China Economic Growth through Hong Kong? Evidence from Stock Market IPOs and Real Estate Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 45-87.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .