Replumbing Our Financial System: Uneven Progress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin & Michael Walker, 2010. "The tri-party repo market before the 2010 reforms," Staff Reports 477, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvain Benoit & Jean-Edouard Colliard & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2017.
"Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 109-152.
- Sylvain Benoit & Jean-Edouard Colliard & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2015. "Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk," Working Papers halshs-01142014, HAL.
- Sylvain Benoit & Jean-Edouard Colliard & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2017. "Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk," Post-Print hal-01498631, HAL.
- Colliard , Jean-Edouard & Perignon , Christophe, 2015. "Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk," HEC Research Papers Series 1088, HEC Paris.
- King, Michael R. & Osler, Carol L. & Rime, Dagfinn, 2013.
"The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange: Looking back and looking forward,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 95-119.
- Michael King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2012. "The Market Microstructure Approach to Foreign Exchange: Looking Back and Looking Forward," Working Papers 54, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2013. "The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange - Looking back and looking forward," Working Paper 2013/12, Norges Bank.
- Lucas Marc Fuhrer & Basil Guggenheim & Silvio Schumacher, 2016. "Re‐Use of Collateral in the Repo Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(6), pages 1169-1193, September.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:311-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:jfinqa:v:52:y:2017:i:05:p:2183-2215_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Vayanos, Dimitri & Vives, Xavier, 2014. "Introduction to financial economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 1-14.
- Cruz Lopez, Jorge A. & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Hurlin, Christophe & Pérignon, Christophe, 2017. "CoMargin," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(05), pages 2183-2215, October.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2013:q:0:a:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: https://www.ijcb.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.