Post-Reform Substitution and Cost Efficiency in the New Zealand Agricultural Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1990. "A distance function approach to price efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 123-126, October.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul & Warren E. Johnston & Gerald A. G. Frengley, 2000. "Efficiency in New Zealand Sheep and Beef Farming: The Impacts of Regulatory Reform," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 325-337, May.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-888, September.
- Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D. & Valdmanis, V., 1995. "Estimating output substitutability of hospital services: A distance function approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 575-587, February.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tonini, Axel & Jongeneel, Roel, 2005. "The Agricultural Polish Technology and Output Mix Adjustments Due to Transition: a Distance Function Approach Using a Restricted Generalised Maximum Entropy Estimator," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 239280, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordscost efficiency; allocative efficiency; agriculture; regulatory reform;
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:1:y:2002:i:2:p:135-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .