Triple Sense-Making of Findings from Marketing Experiments Using the Dominant Variable Based-Logic, Case-Based Logic, and Isomorphic Modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John A. List, 2006.
"The Behavioralist Meets the Market: Measuring Social Preferences and Reputation Effects in Actual Transactions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(1), pages 1-37, February.
- John A. List, 2005. "The Behavioralist Meets the Market: Measuring Social Preferences and Reputation Effects in Actual Transactions," NBER Working Papers 11616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John List, 2006. "The behavioralist meets the market: Measuring social preferences and reputation effects in actual transactions," Natural Field Experiments 00300, The Field Experiments Website.
- Woodside, Arch G & Davenport, J William, Jr, 1976. "Effects of Price and Salesman Expertise on Customer Purchasing Behavior," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 51-59, January.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2007.
"What Do Laboratory Experiments Measuring Social Preferences Reveal About the Real World?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 153-174, Spring.
- Steven Levitt & John List, 2007. "What do Laboratory Experiments Measuring Social Preferences Reveal About the Real World," Artefactual Field Experiments 00480, The Field Experiments Website.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2016. "Qualitative analysis with structural associations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5187-5191.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0339-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Villiers, Rouxelle, 2015. "Consumer brand enmeshment: Typography and complexity modeling of consumer brand engagement and brand loyalty enactments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1953-1963.
- Grohs, Reinhard & Raies, Karine & Koll, Oliver & Mühlbacher, Hans, 2016. "One pie, many recipes: Alternative paths to high brand strength," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2244-2251.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2016. "Identifying regime switches using causal recipes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1498-1502.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Ciravegna, Luciano & Marcotte, Patrick, 2016. "Assessing agri-business firms' performances: Organizational and marketing business models of high/low sales and ROE outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3415-3426.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2015. "Configural theory for ICT development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 748-756.
- Megehee, Carol M., 2016. "Flipping Lewin on his head: There is nothing as usefully theoretical as a good practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5124-5127.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:5:p:900-910 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chou, De-Wai & Huang, Pei-Ching & Lai, Christine W., 2016. "New mutual fund managers: Why do they alter portfolios?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2167-2175.
More about this item
Keywordsconfigural analysis; field experiment; fuzzy set qualitative comparative analysis; multiple regression analysis; isomorphic management model;
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:12:y:2013:i:2:p:131-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.