The welfare consequences of tariff rebalancing in the domestic gas market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meghir, Costas & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1992.
"Frequency of purchase and the estimation of demand systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 53-85.
- Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 1992. "Frequency of purchase and the estimation of demand systems," Post-Print hal-00359440, HAL.
- Philip Burns & Ian Crawford & Andrew Dilnot, 1995. "Regulation and redistribution in utilities," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 1-22, January.
- Baker, Paul & Blundell, Richard & Micklewright, John, 1989. "Modelling Household Energy Expenditures Using Micro-data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 720-738, September.
- Ruth Hanncock & Catherine Waddams Price, "undated". "Competition in the British Domestic Gas Market: Efficiency and Equity," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 95/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Richard Schmalensee, 1981. "Monopolistic Two-Part Pricing Arrangements," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 445-466, Autumn.
- Ruth Hancock & Catherine Waddams Price, 1995. "Competition in the British domestic gas market: efficiency and equity," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 81-105, August.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1990. "The Econometrics of Kinked Budget Constraints," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 119-139, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2000. "Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2407, The World Bank.
- Serra, Pablo, 2000. "Subsidies in Chilean public utilities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2445, The World Bank.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2014. "Fuel poverty and the energy benefits system: The Italian case," IEFE Working Papers 66, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:17:y:1996:i:4:p:49-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.