Equity and Efficiency in Public Sector Pricing: The Optimal Two-Part Tariff
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayadi, Rym & Naceur, Sami Ben & Casu, Barbara & Quinn, Barry, 2016.
"Does Basel compliance matter for bank performance?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 15-32.
- Rym Ayadi & Sami Ben Naceur & Barbara Casu & Barry Quinn, 2015. "Does Basel Compliance Matter for Bank Performance?," IMF Working Papers 15/100, International Monetary Fund.
- William Fox & Kelly Edmiston, 2000. "User Charge Financing of Urban Public Services in Africa," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0004, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Severin Borenstein & Lucas W. Davis, 2012.
"The Equity and Efficiency of Two-Part Tariffs in U.S. Natural Gas Markets,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 75-128.
- Severin Borenstein & Lucas W. Davis, 2010. "The Equity and Efficiency of Two-Part Tariffs in U.S. Natural Gas Markets," NBER Working Papers 16653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Efraim Benmelech & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2010.
"The Political Economy of Financial Regulation: Evidence from U.S. State Usury Laws in the 19th Century,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(3), pages 1029-1073, June.
- Efraim Benmelech & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2007. "The Political Economy of Financial Regulation: Evidence from U.S. State Usury Laws in the 19th Century," NBER Working Papers 12851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn Howell, 2010. "From the Pursuit of Efficiency to the Pursuit of Competition in New Zealand’s Evolving Telecommunications Market," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Evolution of the Global Telecommunications Industry, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sara Hsu & David Kiefer, 2005. "Perfect Price Discrimination is not So Perfect," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- M. Fleurbaey., 2012.
"Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2009. "Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1029-1075, December.
- M. Fleurbaey., 2012. "Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2008. "The End or the Means? The Pursuit of Competition in Regulated Telecommunications Markets," Working Paper Series 4002, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:208-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Cruz, Diego & Casanova, César, 2016. "Optimal pricing for travelcards under income and car ownership inequities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 470-482.
- Serra, Pablo, 2000. "Subsidies in Chilean public utilities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2445, The World Bank.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2009. "Politics and the Pursuit of Efficiency in New Zealand's Telecommunications Sector 1987-2008," Working Paper Series 4032, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012.
"The Redistributional Impact of Nonlinear Electricity Pricing,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 56-90, August.
- Severin Borenstein, 2010. "The Redistributional Impact of Non-linear Electricity Pricing," NBER Working Papers 15822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murray Fulton & James Vercammen, 2014. "Optimal NGO Financing of a Resource Management Certification Scheme," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(4), pages 605-626, August.
- Roger Sherman & Michael Visscher, 1982. "Rate-of-Return Regulation and Two-Part Tariffs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 27-42.
- Hirte, Georg & Rhee, Hyok-Joo, 2016. "Regulation versus Taxation," CEPIE Working Papers 05/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Radulescu, Doina & Feger, Fabian, 2017. "One vs. Two Instruments for Redistribution: The Case of Public Utility Pricing," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168138, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- José Silva Ruiz, 2010. "La eficiencia y la equidad en la fijación de precios de los servicios públicos: evolución de la teoría de la tarifa óptima en dos partes y el caso del servicio de agua potable," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, June.
- Radulescu, Doina & Pavanini, Nicola & Feger, Fabian, 2016. "Welfare and Redistribution Effects of Alternative Tariffs in Energy Markets with Solar Power," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145669, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:86:y:1972:i:2:p:175-187.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.