Regulation of NGN: Structural Separation, Access Regulation, or No Regulation at All?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kirsch, Fabian & Hirschhausen, Christian von, 2008. "Regulation of NGN: Structural Separation, Access Regulation, or No Regulation at All?," MPRA Paper 8822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2005. "Next Generation Network Development in OECD Countries," OECD Digital Economy Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Joshua Gans & Stephen King, 2003.
"Access Holidays for Network Infrastructure Investment,"
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform,
Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 163-178.
- Joshua Gans & Stephen King, 2003. "Access Holidays for Network Infrastructure Investment," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-39, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- de Bijl, Paul & Peitz, Martin, 2008.
"Innovation, convergence and the role of regulation in the Netherlands and beyond,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 744-754, December.
- Paul de Bijl & M. Peitz, 2008. "Innovation, convergence and the role of regulation in the Netherlands and beyond," CPB Discussion Paper 108, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Avner Shaked & John Sutton, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition Through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Working Paper Series 3851, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- de Bijl, P.W.J. & Peitz, M., 2007. "Innovation, Convergence and the Role of Regulation in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2007-016, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Marcus, J. Scott, 2005. "Is the U.S. Dancing to a Different Drummer?," MPRA Paper 2514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graeme Guthrie, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 925-972, December.
- M. Cave & L. Correa & P. Crocioni, 2006. "Regulating for Non-price Discrimination: The case of UK Fixed Telecoms," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 7(3), pages 391-416, September.
- Timothy Tardiff, 2007. "Changes in industry structure and technological convergence: implications for competition policy and regulation in telecommunications," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 109-133, August.
- Cave, Martin, 2006. "Six Degrees of Separation : Operational Separation as a Remedy in European Telecommunications Regulation," MPRA Paper 3572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2014. "Separation anxieties: Structural separation and technological diffusion in nascent fibre networks," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106840, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Juan José Ganuza & Karla Perca & Maria Fernanda Viecens Trocello, 2010. "Las Redes de Nueva Generación en España. Situación actual y retos para el futuro," Economic Reports 02-2010, FEDEA.
- Scott Marcus & Dieter Elixmann, 2010. "International Regulatory Comparisons: The Evolution of IP-based Fiber," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Evolution of the Global Telecommunications Industry, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gonçalves, Ricardo & Nascimento, Álvaro, 2010.
"The momentum for network separation: A guide for regulators,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 355-365, August.
- Ricardo Gonçalves & Álvaro Nascimento, 2009. "The momentum for network separation: a guide for regulators," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2014. "Structural Separation and Technological Diffusion," Working Paper Series 4353, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Ragoobar, Tricia & Whalley, Jason & Harle, David, 2010. "The interplay between market factors and regulation in next-generation broadband: evidence from Europe," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 44, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:ers:journl:v:xv:y:2012:i:sie:p:157-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Yu & Song, Luona & Lv, Tingjie & Chen, Xia, 2017. "Analysis on the Key Factors of the Network Separation in China in the Era of Telecommunications 4.0," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168550, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Isabel Soares & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Unbundling in the Telecommunications and the Electricity Sectors: How Far should it Go?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 157-194.
- Beltrán, Fernando, 2014. "Fibre-to-the-home, high-speed and national broadband plans: Tales from Down Under," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 715-729.
More about this item
KeywordsNext Generation Network; deregulation; access regulation; structural separation.;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs6903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .