Is the U.S. Dancing to a Different Drummer?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred E. Kahn, 2001. "Whom the Gods Would Destroy, or How Not to Deregulate," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52887.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian KIRSCH & Christian von HIRSCHHAUSEN, 2008.
"Regulation of NGN: Structural Separation, Access Regulation, or No Regulation at All?,"
Communications & Strategies,
IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(69), pages 63-84, 1st quart.
- Kirsch, Fabian & Hirschhausen, Christian von, 2008. "Regulation of NGN: Structural Separation, Access Regulation, or No Regulation at All?," MPRA Paper 8822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Bloch & Axel Gautier, 2017. "Strategic bypass deterrence," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 189-210, October.
- Neute, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Ökonomische Anmerkungen zur aktuellen Netzneutralitätspolitik in den USA," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 100, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbroadband; regulation; competition; VoIP;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.