Market Power in US Broadband Services
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hazlett Thomas W. & Havenner Arthur M., 2003. "The Arbitrage Mirage: Regulated Access Prices with Free Entry in Local Telecommunications Markets," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-11, December.
- Timothy Erickson & Toni M. Whited, 2006.
"On the Accuracy of Different Measures of Q,"
Financial Management Association, vol. 35(3), Autumn.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521426787 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Schmalensee, 2000. "Antitrust Issues in Schumpeterian Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 192-196, May.
- Hazlett Thomas W. & Caliskan Anil, 2008. "Natural Experiments in U.S. Broadband Regulation," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-21, December.
- Robinson Glen O. & Weisman Dennis L., 2008. "Designing Competition Policy for Telecommunications," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-38, December.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2002.
"The Q-Theory of Mergers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 198-204, May.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521011143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfred E. Kahn, 2001. "Whom the Gods Would Destroy, or How Not to Deregulate," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52887, 3.
- Weisman, Dennis L., 2003. "A generalized pricing rule for multi-market Cournot oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 95-99, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:38:y:2011:i:2:p:151-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.