Concentration Ratios and the Degree of Monopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975.
"A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part I,"
Econometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 187-221, March.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975. "A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part II," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 363-393, May.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Reiter, Stanley, 1973.
"On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 580-586, October.
- Leonid Hurwicz & Stanley Reiter, 1972. "On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions," Discussion Papers 2, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Encaoua & Alexis Jacquemin, 1978. "Indices de concentration et pouvoir de monopole," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(3), pages 514-537.
- Alexander M. Goulielmos & Giannis Sitzimis, 2012. "Measuring Market Concentration in the Aegean Ferry System," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 62(1-2), pages 7-27, January -.
- Tomasz Bernat & Piotr Bartkowiak, 2013. "Monopolization versus sustainable growth – the case of postal services market in Poland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 714-728, November.
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent & Khabari, Yusuf, 2006.
"Market structure and competitive conditions in the Arab GCC banking system,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 3487-3501, December.
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent & Khabari, Yusuf, 2006. "Market Structure and Competitive Conditions in the Arab GCC Banking System," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bai, Chong-En & Mao, Jie & Zhang, Qiong, 2014. "Measuring market concentration in China: the problem with using censored data and its rectification," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 432-447.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Theoretical Framework Of Competition As Applied To Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 7465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:36:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daglish, Toby & Robertson, Oliver & Tripe, David & Weill, Laurent, 2015. "Translog Cost Function Estimation: Banking Efficiency," Working Paper Series 4180, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Rotheli, Tobias F., 2008. "Estimation of evolutionary models as a tool for research in industrial organization," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 138-148, February.
- J.A. Bikker & K. Haaf, 2000. "Measures of competition and concentration in the banking industry: a review of the literature," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 27, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Paul Latreille & James Mackley, 2011. "Using Excel to Illustrate Hannah and Kay's Concentration Axioms," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 10(1), pages 117-127.
- de Vany, Arthur & Kim, Cassey Lee Hong, 2003. "Stochastic Market Structure: Concentration Measures and Motion Picture Antitrust," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30701, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Operationalizing and Measuring Competition: Determinants of Competition in Private Banking Industry in India," MPRA Paper 7463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Giocoli, 2012. "Who Invented the Lerner Index? Luigi Amoroso, the Dominant Firm Model, and the Measurement of Market Power," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 41(3), pages 181-191, November.
- Maman Setiawan & Grigorios Emvalomatis & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2013. "Structure, conduct, and performance: evidence from the Indonesian food and beverages industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1149-1165, December.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Srikanth Kadiyala & Priscillia Hunt & Alessandro Malchiodi, 2012. "An Alternative Framework for Empirically Measuring the Size of Counterfeit Markets," NBER Working Papers 18171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahai, Simran K & Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1996. "Is the "Dominant Firm" Dominant? An Empirical Analysis of AT&T's Market Power," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 499-517, October.
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1999.
"Heterogeneities within Industries and Structure-Performance Models,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(4), pages 303-320, December.
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1998. "Heterogeneities within industries and structure-performance models," Working Papers 36, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Kenneth G. Elzinga & David E. Mills, 2011. "The Lerner Index of Monopoly Power: Origins and Uses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 558-564, May.
- James Alleman & Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2003. "Dominant carrier market power in US international telephone markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 665-673.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:11:y:1970:i:1:p:139-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.