Entrepreneurship, shared values and the region - assessing the conditions for regional social performance of entrepreneurial behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Nigel Thrift, 1994. "Globalisation, Regulation, Urbanisation: The Case of the Netherlands," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 31(3), pages 365-380, April.
- Erik-Hans Klijn & Geert R. Teisman, 2003. "Institutional and Strategic Barriers to Public—Private Partnership: An Analysis of Dutch Cases," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 137-146, July.
- Miguel A. Márquez & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2003. "Geographical competition between regional economies: The case of Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(4), pages 559-580, December.
- Juana Rivera-Lirio & Maria Munoz-Torres, 2010. "Sustainable development in the Spanish region of Valencia and the social responsibility of SMEs. A multi-stakeholder vision on the role of public administrations," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 573-590.
- Andreas Georg Scherer & Guido Palazzo, 2011. "The New Political Role of Business in a Globalized World: A Review of a New Perspective on CSR and its Implications for the Firm, Governance, and Democracy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 899-931, June.
- Patrick Francois & Jan Zabojnik, 2005. "Trust, Social Capital, and Economic Development," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 51-94, March.
- Sternberg, Rolf, 2009. "Regional Dimensions of Entrepreneurship," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 5(4), pages 211-340, May.
- Zhe Zhang & Difang Wan & Ming Jia & Lihong Gu, 2009. "Prior Ties, Shared Values and Cooperation in Public–Private Partnerships," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 5(3), pages 353-374, November.
- George A. Boyne, 2002. "Public and Private Management: What's the Difference?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 97-122, January.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2004. "Reconstituting the Global Public Domain: Issues, Actors and Practices," Working Paper Series rwp04-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Erik-Hans Klijn & Geert R. Teisman, 2003. "Institutional and Strategic Barriers to Public-Private Partnership: An Analysis of Dutch Cases," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 23(3), pages 137-146, July.
- Scherer, Andreas Georg & Palazzo, Guido & Baumann, Dorothée, 2006. "Global Rules and Private Actors: Toward a New Role of the Transnational Corporation in Global Governance," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 505-532, October.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Ron Boschma, 2004. "Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1001-1014.
- Zhang, Zhe & Wan, Difang & Jia, Ming & Gu, Lihong, 2009. "Prior Ties, Shared Values and Cooperation in Public–Private Partnerships," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 353-374, November.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; social performance; SMEs; small and medium-sized enterprises; regional development; public-private partnerships; PPPs; shared values; entrepreneurial behaviour; social capital; semantic relations; network structures; public management.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijirde:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:36-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=234 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.