Entrepreneurship, shared values and the region - assessing the conditions for regional social performance of entrepreneurial behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Nigel Thrift, 1994. "Globalisation, Regulation, Urbanisation: The Case of the Netherlands," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 31(3), pages 365-380, April.
- Erik-Hans Klijn & Geert R. Teisman, 2003. "Institutional and Strategic Barriers to Public—Private Partnership: An Analysis of Dutch Cases," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 137-146, July.
- Patrick Francois & Jan Zabojnik, 2005. "Trust, Social Capital, and Economic Development," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 51-94, March.
- Sternberg, Rolf, 2009. "Regional Dimensions of Entrepreneurship," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 5(4), pages 211-340, May.
- Zhe Zhang & Difang Wan & Ming Jia & Lihong Gu, 2009. "Prior Ties, Shared Values and Cooperation in Public–Private Partnerships," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 5(3), pages 353-374, November.
- Scherer, Andreas Georg & Palazzo, Guido & Baumann, Dorothée, 2006. "Global Rules and Private Actors: Toward a New Role of the Transnational Corporation in Global Governance," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 505-532, October.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Miguel A. Márquez & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2003. "Geographical competition between regional economies: The case of Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(4), pages 559-580, December.
- Juana Rivera-Lirio & Maria Munoz-Torres, 2010. "Sustainable development in the Spanish region of Valencia and the social responsibility of SMEs. A multi-stakeholder vision on the role of public administrations," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 573-590.
- Andreas Georg Scherer & Guido Palazzo, 2011. "The New Political Role of Business in a Globalized World: A Review of a New Perspective on CSR and its Implications for the Firm, Governance, and Democracy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 899-931, June.
- George A. Boyne, 2002. "Public and Private Management: What's the Difference?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 97-122, January.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2004. "Reconstituting the Global Public Domain: Issues, Actors and Practices," Working Paper Series rwp04-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Erik-Hans Klijn & Geert R. Teisman, 2003. "Institutional and Strategic Barriers to Public-Private Partnership: An Analysis of Dutch Cases," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 23(3), pages 137-146, July.
- Ron Boschma, 2004. "Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1001-1014.
- Zhang, Zhe & Wan, Difang & Jia, Ming & Gu, Lihong, 2009. "Prior Ties, Shared Values and Cooperation in Public–Private Partnerships," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 353-374, November.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; social performance; SMEs; small and medium-sized enterprises; regional development; public-private partnerships; PPPs; shared values; entrepreneurial behaviour; social capital; semantic relations; network structures; public management.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijirde:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:36-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=234 .