The Influence of Demographic Characteristics on Investment on Financially Included Youth in Nyeri and Kirinyaga Counties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashraf, Nava & Karlan, Dean & Yin, Wesley, 2010.
"Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 333-344, March.
- Nava Ashraf & Dean Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2006. "Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Working Papers 949, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Dean Karlan & Nava Ashraf & Wesley Yin, 2007. "Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Working Papers 106, Center for Global Development.
- Ashraf, Nava & Karlan, Dean S. & Yin, Wesley, 2007. "Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," CEPR Discussion Papers 6195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1994.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 257-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, "undated". "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Seif Obeid Al-Shbiel & Muhannad Akram Ahmad, 2016. "A Theoretical Discussion of Electronic Banking in Jordan by Integrating Technology Acceptance Model and Theory of Planned Behavior," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 272-284, July.
- Becker, Gary S & Tomes, Nigel, 1979. "An Equilibrium Theory of the Distribution of Income and Intergenerational Mobility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1153-1189, December.
- Noelia Camara & Ximena Pena & David Tuesta, 2014. "Factors that Matter for Financial Inclusion: Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 1409, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Heimann, Maximilien & Mylenko, Nataliya, 2011. "Access to financial services and the financial inclusion agenda around the world : a cross-country analysis with a new data set," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5537, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial inclusion; financial institutions household investment; demographic characteristics; employment; poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:6:y:2016:i:4:p:196-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.