Byways and Highways of Direct Investment: China and the Offshore World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murali Patibandla, 2007. "Pattern of foreign direct investment in developing economies: a comparative analysis of China and India," International Journal of Management and Decision Making, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2/3/4), pages 356-377.
- Schenk, Catherine R., 2002. "Banks and the emergence of Hong Kong as an international financial center," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 321-340.
- Oral H. Williams & Esther C. Suss & Chandima Mendis, 2005. "Offshore Financial Centres in the Caribbean: Prospects in a New Environment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(8), pages 1173-1188, August.
- Schenk, Catherine R., 1998. "The Origins of the Eurodollar Market in London: 1955-1963," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 221-238, April.
- Hampton, Mark P. & Christensen, John, 2002. "Offshore Pariahs? Small Island Economies, Tax Havens, and the Re-configuration of Global Finance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1657-1673, September.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; FDI; ODI; offshore financial centre; round tripping; economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:chaktu:v:39:y:2010:i:4:p:111-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karsten Giese) or (Heike Holbig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.