Deploying Resilience Enablers to Mitigate Risks in Sustainable Fashion Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lam, Jasmine Siu Lee & Bai, Xiwen, 2016. "A quality function deployment approach to improve maritime supply chain resilience," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 16-27.
- Esben Rahbek Gjerdrum Pedersen & Wencke Gwozdz & Kerli Kant Hvass, 2018. "Exploring the Relationship Between Business Model Innovation, Corporate Sustainability, and Organisational Values within the Fashion Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 149(2), pages 267-284, May.
- Chowdhury, Md. Maruf Hossan & Quaddus, Mohammed A., 2015. "A multiple objective optimization based QFD approach for efficient resilient strategies to mitigate supply chain vulnerabilities: The case of garment industry of Bangladesh☆,☆☆☆This manuscript was pro," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 5-21.
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 2018. "Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 763-788, April.
- Minli Xu & Qiao Wang & Linhan Ouyang, 2013. "Coordinating Contracts for Two-Stage Fashion Supply Chain with Risk-Averse Retailer and Price-Dependent Demand," Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Hindawi, vol. 2013, pages 1-12, February.
- May McMaster & Charlie Nettleton & Christeen Tom & Belanda Xu & Cheng Cao & Ping Qiao, 2020. "Risk Management: Rethinking Fashion Supply Chain Management for Multinational Corporations in Light of the COVID-19 Outbreak," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Zhiyang Shen & Vivian Valdmanis, 2020.
"Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 305-320, June.
- Zhiyang Shen & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Vivian Valdmanis, 2017. "Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability," Working Papers 2017-EQM-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Zhiyang Shen & Vivian Valdmanis, 2020. "Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability," Post-Print hal-03046676, HAL.
- P. Siva Kumar & Ramesh Anbanandam, 2020. "Theory Building on Supply Chain Resilience: A SAP–LAP Analysis," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 21(2), pages 113-133, June.
- Fung, Yi-Ning & Chan, Hau-Ling & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Liu, Rong, 2021. "Sustainable product development processes in fashion: Supply chains structures and classifications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 231(C).
- William Ho & Tian Zheng & Hakan Yildiz & Srinivas Talluri, 2015. "Supply chain risk management: a literature review," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(16), pages 5031-5069, August.
- Opricovic, Serafim & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2004. "Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 445-455, July.
- Gabriel Kuper & Fabio Massacci & Woohyun Shim & Julian Williams, 2020. "Who Should Pay for Interdependent Risk? Policy Implications for Security Interdependence Among Airports," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 40(5), pages 1001-1019, May.
- Bo Zhang & Yaozhong Zhang & Peng Zhou, 2021. "Consumer Attitude towards Sustainability of Fast Fashion Products in the UK," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-23, February.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2010. "The worldwide governance indicators : methodology and analytical issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5430, The World Bank.
- Raquel Sanchis & Luca Canetta & Raúl Poler, 2020. "A Conceptual Reference Framework for Enterprise Resilience Enhancement," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-27, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manel Elmsalmi & Wafik Hachicha & Awad M. Aljuaid, 2021. "Modeling Sustainable Risks Mitigation Strategies Using a Morphological Analysis-Based Approach: A Real Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(21), pages 1-17, November.
- Manel Elmsalmi & Wafik Hachicha & Awad M. Aljuaid, 2021. "Prioritization of the Best Sustainable Supply Chain Risk Management Practices Using a Structural Analysis Based-Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(9), pages 1-15, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Goldbeck, Nils & Angeloudis, Panagiotis & Ochieng, Washington, 2020. "Optimal supply chain resilience with consideration of failure propagation and repair logistics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- HOSSAIN, Niamat Ullah Ibne & Amrani, Safae El & Jaradat, Raed & Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Buchanan, Randy & Rinaudo, Christina & Hamilton, Michael, 2020. "Modeling and assessing interdependencies between critical infrastructures using Bayesian network: A case study of inland waterway port and surrounding supply chain network," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 198(C).
- Alikhani, Reza & Torabi, S. Ali & Altay, Nezih, 2019. "Strategic supplier selection under sustainability and risk criteria," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 208(C), pages 69-82.
- Andreza de Aguiar Hugo & Jeniffer de Nadae & Renato da Silva Lima, 2021. "Can Fashion Be Circular? A Literature Review on Circular Economy Barriers, Drivers, and Practices in the Fashion Industry’s Productive Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(21), pages 1-17, November.
- Radka MacGregor Pelikánová & Tereza Němečková & Robert K. MacGregor, 2021. "CSR Statements in International and Czech Luxury Fashion Industry at the Onset and during the COVID-19 Pandemic—Slowing Down the Fast Fashion Business?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-19, March.
- Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav & Kuznetsov, Andrei & Demina, Natalia & Kuznetsova, Olga, 2013. "Threats to security of property rights in a transition economy: An empirical perspective," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 245-264.
- Yi Peng, 2015. "Regional earthquake vulnerability assessment using a combination of MCDM methods," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 234(1), pages 95-110, November.
- Rakesh Sambharya & Martina Musteen, 2014. "Institutional environment and entrepreneurship: An empirical study across countries," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 314-330, December.
- Kumar, Sanjesh & Singh, Baljeet, 2019. "Barriers to the international diffusion of technological innovations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-86.
- Christoph M. Schmidt & Nils aus dem Moore, 2014. "Wie geht es uns? Die W3-Indikatoren für eine neue Wohlstandsmessung," RWI Positionen, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 16, 03.
- Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhöner, Caroline, 2012.
"Civil unrest in North Africa—Risks for natural gas supply?,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 167-175.
- Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhoener, Caroline, 2011. "Civil Unrest in North Africa – Risks for Natural Gas Supply?," EWI Working Papers 2011-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019.
"Governance, capital flight and industrialisation in Africa,"
Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Governance, Capital flight and Industrialisation in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/077, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Governance, Capital flight and Industrialisation in Africa," Working Papers 19/077, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "Governance,capital flight and industrialisation in Africa," Working Papers 26279, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Governance, Capital flight and Industrialisation in Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 19/077, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2019. "Governance, Capital flight and Industrialisation in Africa," MPRA Paper 101923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Artiom Volkov & Mangirdas Morkunas & Tomas Balezentis & Vaida Šapolaitė, 2020. "Economic and Environmental Performance of the Agricultural Sectors of the Selected EU Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-17, February.
- Anna Walecka, 2021. "The Role of Relational Capital in Anti-Crisis Measures Undertaken by Companies—Conclusions from a Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-16, January.
- Zheng, Guozhong & Wang, Xiao, 2020. "The comprehensive evaluation of renewable energy system schemes in tourist resorts based on VIKOR method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C).
- Lin, Sheng-Hau & Zhao, Xiaofeng & Wu, Jiuxing & Liang, Fachao & Li, Jia-Hsuan & Lai, Ren-Ji & Hsieh, Jing-Chzi & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2021. "An evaluation framework for developing green infrastructure by using a new hybrid multiple attribute decision-making model for promoting environmental sustainability," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Sara Al-Haidous & Tareq Al-Ansari, 2019. "Sustainable Liquefied Natural Gas Supply Chain Management: A Review of Quantitative Models," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Milad Zamanifar & Seyed Mohammad Seyedhoseyni, 2017. "Recovery planning model for roadways network after natural hazards," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 87(2), pages 699-716, June.
- Eichler, Stefan, 2014. "The political determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 82-103.
- Adel Daoud & Björn Halleröd & Debarati Guha-Sapir, 2016. "What Is the Association between Absolute Child Poverty, Poor Governance, and Natural Disasters? A Global Comparison of Some of the Realities of Climate Change," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(4), pages 1-20, April.
More about this item
Keywordsresilience; risk; sustainable supply chain; fashion industry;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:13:y:2021:i:5:p:2943-:d:513134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.