Climatic Impacts on Basic Human Needs in the United States of America: A Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Feng, Qu & Kao, Chihwa, 2012.
"A Lagrange Multiplier test for cross-sectional dependence in a fixed effects panel data model,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 164-177.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Qu Feng & Chihwa Kao, 2012. "A Lagrange Multiplier Test for Cross-Sectional Dependence in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 137, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Paramati, Sudharshan Reddy & Ummalla, Mallesh & Apergis, Nicholas, 2016. "The effect of foreign direct investment and stock market growth on clean energy use across a panel of emerging market economies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 29-41.
- Adam Smith & Richard Katz, 2013. "US billion-dollar weather and climate disasters: data sources, trends, accuracy and biases," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 67(2), pages 387-410, June.
- Liana Fox & Christopher Wimer & Irwin Garfinkel & Neeraj Kaushal & Jane Waldfogel, 2015. "Waging War on Poverty: Poverty Trends Using a Historical Supplemental Poverty Measure," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(3), pages 567-592, June.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007.
"A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross-section dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 265-312.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "A Simple Panel Unit Root Test in the Presence of Cross Section Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jörg Breitung & Samarjit Das, 2005.
"Panel unit root tests under cross‐sectional dependence,"
Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(4), pages 414-433, November.
- Samarjit Das & Joerg Breitung, 2004. "Panel Unit Root Tests under Cross- sectional Dependence," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 55, Econometric Society.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2021.
"General diagnostic tests for cross-sectional dependence in panels,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 13-50, January.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0435, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 1240, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1229, CESifo.
- Coleman-Jensen, Alisha & Nord, Mark & Singh, Anita, 2013. "Household Food Security in the United States in 2012," Economic Research Report 262219, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Pankaj Lal & Janaki Alavalapati & Evan Mercer, 2011. "Socio-economic impacts of climate change on rural United States," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(7), pages 819-844, October.
- Li, Jianglong & Yang, Lisha & Long, Houyin, 2018. "Climatic impacts on energy consumption: Intensive and extensive margins," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 332-343.
- Coleman-Jensen, Alisha & Nord, Mark & Singh, Anita, 2013. "Household Food Security in the United States in 2012: Statistical Supplement," Administrative Publications 292113, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Thomas W. Hertel, 2016. "Food security under climate change," Nature Climate Change, Nature, vol. 6(1), pages 10-13, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gangopadhyay, Partha & Jain, Siddharth & Bakry, Walid, 2022. "In search of a rational foundation for the massive IT boom in the Australian banking industry: Can the IT boom really drive relationship banking?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C).
- Lazăr, Dorina & Minea, Alexandru & Purcel, Alexandra-Anca, 2019.
"Pollution and economic growth: Evidence from Central and Eastern European countries,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1121-1131.
- Dorina Lazăr & Alexandru Minea & Alexandra-Anca Purcel, 2019. "Pollution and economic growth: Evidence from Central and Eastern European countries," Post-Print hal-03182346, HAL.
- Khanna, Rupika & Sharma, Chandan, 2021. "Does infrastructure stimulate total factor productivity? A dynamic heterogeneous panel analysis for Indian manufacturing industries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 59-73.
- Amit Nandan & Hrushikesh Mallick, 2020. "Does Gender Equality Matter for Regional Growth and Income Inequality? An Empirical Analysis for the Indian States," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 439-469, May.
- Iheonu O Chimere & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020.
"Macroeconomic determinants of household consumption in selected West African countries,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(2), pages 1596-1606.
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Working Papers 20/031, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/031, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/031, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Nicholas M. Odhiambo & Talknice Saungweme, "undated". "Does International Tourism Spur International Trade In Ssa Countries? A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers AESRI07, African Economic and Social Research Institute (AESRI).
- Ben-Salha, Ousama & Dachraoui, Hajer & Sebri, Maamar, 2021. "Natural resource rents and economic growth in the top resource-abundant countries: A PMG estimation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Ajanaku, B.A. & Collins, A.R., 2021. "Economic growth and deforestation in African countries: Is the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis applicable?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C).
- Amit Nandan & Hrushikesh Mallick, 2022. "Do growth-promoting factors induce income inequality in a transitioning large developing economy? An empirical evidence from Indian states," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 1109-1139, May.
- Damien Kunjal, 2022. "Evaluating the Liquidity Response of South African Exchange-Traded Funds to Country Risk Effects," Economies, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-20, June.
- Ansari, Mohd Arshad, 2022. "Re-visiting the Environmental Kuznets curve for ASEAN: A comparison between ecological footprint and carbon dioxide emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 168(C).
- Juhro, Solikin M. & Iyke, Bernard Njindan & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2021.
"Interdependence between monetary policy and asset prices in ASEAN-5 countries,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Solikin M. Juhro & Bernard N. Iyke & Paresh K. Narayan, 2020. "Interdependence Between Monetary Policy And Asset Prices In Asean-5 Countries," Working Papers WP/01/2020, Bank Indonesia.
- Eleftherios Thalassinos & Marta Kadłubek & Le Minh Thong & Tran Van Hiep & Erginbay Ugurlu, 2022. "Managerial Issues Regarding the Role of Natural Gas in the Transition of Energy and the Impact of Natural Gas Consumption on the GDP of Selected Countries," Resources, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-22, April.
- Yugang He & Ziqian Zhang, 2022. "Energy and Economic Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence from OECD Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-13, September.
- Jin, Taeyoung, 2022. "Impact of heat and electricity consumption on energy intensity: A panel data analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(PA).
- Paramati, Sudharshan Reddy & Mo, Di & Huang, Ruixian, 2021. "The role of financial deepening and green technology on carbon emissions: Evidence from major OECD economies," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
- Angeliki N. Menegaki, 2021. "Towards a Global Energy-Sustainable Economy Nexus; Summing up Evidence from Recent Empirical Work," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-16, August.
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M & Saungweme, Talknice, 2021.
"Does international tourism spur international trade in SSA countries? A dynamic panel data analysis,"
28345, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Odhiambo & Saungweme, 2021. "Does International Tourism Spur International Trade in SSA Countries? A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers AERI0721, African Economic and Social Research Institute (AESRI).
- Muhammad Shafiullah & Luke Emeka Okafor & Usman Khalid, 2019. "Determinants of international tourism demand: Evidence from Australian states and territories," Tourism Economics, , vol. 25(2), pages 274-296, March.
- Angeliki N. Menegaki, 2019. "The ARDL Method in the Energy-Growth Nexus Field; Best Implementation Strategies," Economies, MDPI, vol. 7(4), pages 1-16, October.
More about this item
KeywordsExtreme climatic impacts; basic human needs; panel data; FGLS; the US; interaction effect;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:4:p:1508-:d:322050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.