How Are the Smart Readiness Indicators Expected to Affect the Energy Performance of Buildings: First Evidence and Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K., 2020. "On the economics of carbon pricing: Insights from econometric modeling with industry-level data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Eerika Janhunen & Niina Leskinen & Seppo Junnila, 2020. "The Economic Viability of a Progressive Smart Building System with Power Storage," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-18, July.
- Junker, Rune Grønborg & Azar, Armin Ghasem & Lopes, Rui Amaral & Lindberg, Karen Byskov & Reynders, Glenn & Relan, Rishi & Madsen, Henrik, 2018. "Characterizing the energy flexibility of buildings and districts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 225(C), pages 175-182.
- Rodrigues, E.M.G. & Osório, G.J. & Godina, R. & Bizuayehu, A.W. & Lujano-Rojas, J.M. & Catalão, J.P.S., 2016. "Grid code reinforcements for deeper renewable generation in insular energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 163-177.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chen, Yongbao & Chen, Zhe & Xu, Peng & Li, Weilin & Sha, Huajing & Yang, Zhiwei & Li, Guowen & Hu, Chonghe, 2019. "Quantification of electricity flexibility in demand response: Office building case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C).
- Majdalani, Naim & Aelenei, Daniel & Lopes, Rui Amaral & Silva, Carlos Augusto Santo, 2020. "The potential of energy flexibility of space heating and cooling in Portugal," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Fabietti, Luca & Qureshi, Faran A. & Gorecki, Tomasz T. & Salzmann, Christophe & Jones, Colin N., 2018. "Multi-time scale coordination of complementary resources for the provision of ancillary services," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 229(C), pages 1164-1180.
- Vandermeulen, Annelies & Van Oevelen, Tijs & van der Heijde, Bram & Helsen, Lieve, 2020. "A simulation-based evaluation of substation models for network flexibility characterisation in district heating networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- Yang, Chao & Yao, Wei & Fang, Jiakun & Ai, Xiaomeng & Chen, Zhe & Wen, Jinyu & He, Haibo, 2019. "Dynamic event-triggered robust secondary frequency control for islanded AC microgrid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 821-836.
- José Ignacio Sarasúa & Guillermo Martínez-Lucas & Carlos A. Platero & José Ángel Sánchez-Fernández, 2018. "Dual Frequency Regulation in Pumping Mode in a Wind–Hydro Isolated System," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-17, October.
- Dreidy, Mohammad & Mokhlis, H. & Mekhilef, Saad, 2017. "Inertia response and frequency control techniques for renewable energy sources: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 144-155.
- Carlos A. Platero & José A. Sánchez & Christophe Nicolet & Philippe Allenbach, 2019. "Hydropower Plants Frequency Regulation Depending on Upper Reservoir Water Level," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-15, April.
- Hirase, Yuko & Abe, Kensho & Sugimoto, Kazushige & Sakimoto, Kenichi & Bevrani, Hassan & Ise, Toshifumi, 2018. "A novel control approach for virtual synchronous generators to suppress frequency and voltage fluctuations in microgrids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 699-710.
- Serban, Ioan, 2018. "A control strategy for microgrids: Seamless transfer based on a leading inverter with supercapacitor energy storage system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 221(C), pages 490-507.
- Yu, Min Gyung & Pavlak, Gregory S., 2021. "Assessing the performance of uncertainty-aware transactive controls for building thermal energy storage systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 282(PB).
- Ran, Fengming & Gao, Dian-ce & Zhang, Xu & Chen, Shuyue, 2020. "A virtual sensor based self-adjusting control for HVAC fast demand response in commercial buildings towards smart grid applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 269(C).
- Brok, Niclas Brabrand & Munk-Nielsen, Thomas & Madsen, Henrik & Stentoft, Peter A., 2020. "Unlocking energy flexibility of municipal wastewater aeration using predictive control to exploit price differences in power markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 280(C).
- Papadopoulos, Agis M., 2020. "Renewable energies and storage in small insular systems: Potential, perspectives and a case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 103-114.
- Christensen, Morten Herget & Li, Rongling & Pinson, Pierre, 2020. "Demand side management of heat in smart homes: Living-lab experiments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C).
- Klyapovskiy, Sergey & You, Shi & Michiorri, Andrea & Kariniotakis, George & Bindner, Henrik W., 2019. "Incorporating flexibility options into distribution grid reinforcement planning: A techno-economic framework approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 254(C).
- Wang, Huilong & Wang, Shengwei & Tang, Rui, 2019. "Development of grid-responsive buildings: Opportunities, challenges, capabilities and applications of HVAC systems in non-residential buildings in providing ancillary services by fast demand responses," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 697-712.
- John Clauß & Sebastian Stinner & Christian Solli & Karen Byskov Lindberg & Henrik Madsen & Laurent Georges, 2019. "Evaluation Method for the Hourly Average CO 2eq. Intensity of the Electricity Mix and Its Application to the Demand Response of Residential Heating," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-25, April.
- Zahra Fallahi & Gregor P. Henze, 2019. "Interactive Buildings: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-26, July.
- Nubia Ilia Ponce de León Puig & Leonardo Acho & José Rodellar, 2018. "Design and Experimental Implementation of a Hysteresis Algorithm to Optimize the Maximum Power Point Extracted from a Photovoltaic System," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-24, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSmart Readiness Indicator (SRI); smart building; smart city; indicator;
All these keywords.
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:22:p:9496-:d:445284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.