Key Determinants on Non-Governmental Organization’s Financial Sustainability: A Case Study that Examines 2018 FIFA Foundation Social Festival Selected Participants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Allan, 1999. "Reflective Practice in Sport Management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-81, May.
- Michelle Greenwood, 2007. "Stakeholder Engagement: Beyond the Myth of Corporate Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 315-327, September.
- Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison, 2013. "Understanding capacity through the processes and outcomes of interorganizational relationships in nonprofit community sport organizations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 135-147.
- Wellens, Lore & Jegers, Marc, 2014. "Effective governance in nonprofit organizations: A literature based multiple stakeholder approach," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 223-243.
- Weerawardena, Jay & McDonald, Robert E. & Mort, Gillian Sullivan, 2010. "Sustainability of nonprofit organizations: An empirical investigation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 346-356, October.
- Sebastian Ion Ceptureanu & Eduard Gabriel Ceptureanu & Vlad Liviu Bogdan & Violeta Radulescu, 2018. "Sustainability Perceptions in Romanian Non-Profit Organizations: An Exploratory Study Using Success Factor Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-23, January.
- Kilby, Patrick, 2006. "Accountability for Empowerment: Dilemmas Facing Non-Governmental Organizations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 951-963, June.
- Simon Knox & Colin Gruar, 2007. "The Application of Stakeholder Theory to Relationship Marketing Strategy Development in a Non-profit Organization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 115-135, October.
- Richard M. Auty & Ann C. Hudock, 1995. "Sustaining Southern NGOs in resource‐dependent environments," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 653-667, July.
- Weerawardena, Jay & Mort, Gillian Sullivan, 2006. "Investigating social entrepreneurship: A multidimensional model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 21-35, February.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-governmental development organizations; sport for development; financial sustainability; stakeholder theory; collaborative partnerships; global south; football for good; funding;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:5:p:1411-:d:211667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.