Sustainability of nonprofit organizations: An empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharir, Moshe & Lerner, Miri, 2006. "Gauging the success of social ventures initiated by individual social entrepreneurs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 6-20, February.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zolkiewski, Judy, 2004. "Marketization and the delivery of UK health services: Three case studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1012-1020, September.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Peredo, Ana María & McLean, Murdith, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship: A critical review of the concept," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 56-65, February.
- Hirth, Richard A., 1999. "Consumer information and competition between nonprofit and for-profit nursing homes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 219-240, April.
- Donald F. Kettl, 1997. "The global revolution in public management: Driving themes, missing links," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 446-462.
- Weerawardena, Jay & Mort, Gillian Sullivan, 2006. "Investigating social entrepreneurship: A multidimensional model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 21-35, February.
- Mair, Johanna & Martí, Ignasi, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 36-44, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Lumpkin & Todd Moss & David Gras & Shoko Kato & Alejandro Amezcua, 2013. "Entrepreneurial processes in social contexts: how are they different, if at all?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 761-783, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:294-:d:128361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Vaceková & Zuzana Prouzová, 2014. "Non-profit Commercial Revenues. Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers 16, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Bruce Tonn & Dorian Stiefel, 2012. "The Race for Evolutionary Success," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Franck Bailly & Karine Chapelle, 2013. "The Training of Jobseekers by Non-profit Organizations: An Analysis Based on Data from the Upper Normandy Region of France," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 645-682, November.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1315-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eur:ejesjr:198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jindřich Špička & Petr Boukal & Hana Vávrová, 2016. "Discussion about Evaluation of Private Non-profit Success," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2).
- Edward N. Gamble & Haley A. Beer, 2017. "Spiritually Informed Not-for-profit Performance Measurement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 451-468, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2103-:d:119203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNonprofit Organizational sustainability Social entrepreneurship Social value creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:4:p:346-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .