The Effects of Hospital Ownership on Medical Productivity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Yen, Yin-Fang, 2014.
"Hospital treatment rates and spillover effects: Does ownership matter?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 193-202.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin-Fang Yen, 2014. "Hospital Treatment Rates and Spillover Effects: Does Ownership Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4664, CESifo Group Munich.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin-Fang Yen, 2014. "Hospital Treatment Rates and Spill-Over Effects: Does Ownership Matter?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 165, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:294-:d:128361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daidone, Silvio & Street, Andrew, 2013. "How much should be paid for specialised treatment?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 110-118.
- Carine Milcent, 2017. "Premier bilan de la T2A sur la variabilité des coûts hospitaliers," PSE Working Papers halshs-01649554, HAL.
- Cooper, Zack & Gibbons, Stephen & Skellern, Matthew, 2016.
"Does competition from private surgical centres improve public hospitals’ performance? Evidence from the English National Health Service,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
67662, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Matthew Skellern, 2016. "Does Competition from Private Surgical Centres Improve Public Hospitals' Performance? Evidence from the English National Health Service," CEP Discussion Papers dp1434, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nathan E. Wilson, 2016. "For-profit status and industry evolution in health care markets: evidence from the dialysis industry," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 297-319, December.
- Henry Hansmann & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan, 2002. "Ownership Form and Trapped Capital in the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 8989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Schwierz, 2011.
"Expansion in markets with decreasing demand‐for‐profits in the German hospital industry,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 675-687, June.
- Schwierz, Christoph, 2009. "Expansion in Markets with Decreasing Demand – For-Profits in the German Hospital Industry," Ruhr Economic Papers 106, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Carine Milcent, 2014. "Coût des soins hospitaliers : effet de la concurrence par la qualité," PSE Working Papers halshs-01010327, HAL.
- Carine Milcent, 2015. "Tarification et variabilité des coûts hospitaliers : Le cas de l'infarctus du myocarde," Working Papers halshs-01202684, HAL.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Jeffrey J. Geppert, 2005. "The Effects of Competition on Variation in the Quality and Cost of Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 11226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carine Milcent, 2014. "Coût des soins hospitaliers : effet de la concurrence par la qualité," Working Papers halshs-01010327, HAL.
- David Becker & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan, 2004. "Detecting Medicare Abuse," NBER Working Papers 10677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carine Milcent, 2015. "Tarification et variabilité des coûts hospitaliers : Le cas de l'infarctus du myocarde," PSE Working Papers halshs-01202684, HAL.
- Christoph Schwierz, 2009. "Expansion in Markets with Decreasing Demand – For-Profits in the German Hospital Industry," Ruhr Economic Papers 0106, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:33:y:2002:i:autumn:p:488-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .