Perspectives of Ecological Footprint in European Context under the Impact of Information Society and Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Sevil Acar & Ahmet Atil Asici, 2015. "Does Income Growth Relocate Ecological Footprint?," Working Papers 938, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.
- Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone & Fleur Watson & Christopher Kaminker, 2010. "Climate Policy and Technological Innovation and Transfer: An Overview of Trends and Recent Empirical Results," OECD Environment Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- Raphael Calel & Antoine Dechezleprêtre, 2016.
"Environmental Policy and Directed Technological Change: Evidence from the European Carbon Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 98(1), pages 173-191, March.
- Raphael Calel & Antoine Dechezlepretre, 2012. "Environmental Policy and Directed Technological Change: Evidence from the European carbon market," Working Papers 1208, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Calel, Raphael & Dechezlepretre, Antoine, 2016. "Environmental policy and directed technological change: evidence from the European carbon market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62723, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raphael Calel & Antoine Dechezleprêtre, 2012. "Environmental Policy and Directed Technological Change: Evidence from the European Carbon Market," Working Papers 2012.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Calel, Raphael & Dechezlepretre, Antoine, 2012. "Environmental Policy and Directed Technological Change: Evidence from the European carbon market," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 122867, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Raphael Calel & Antoine Dechezleprêtre, 2012. "Environmental Policy and Directed Technological Change: Evidence from the European Carbon Market," CEP Discussion Papers dp1141, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rafael Calel & Antoine Dechezlepr�tre, 2012. "Environmental policy and directed technological change: evidence from the European carbon maket," GRI Working Papers 75, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bagliani, Marco & Bravo, Giangiacomo & Dalmazzone, Silvana, 2008.
"A consumption-based approach to environmental Kuznets curves using the ecological footprint indicator,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 650-661, April.
- Bagliani Marco & Bravo Giangiacomo & Dalmazzone Silvana, 2006. "A Consumption-based Approach to Environmental Kuznets Curves Using the Ecological Footprint Indicatory," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200601, University of Turin.
- Jia, Junsong & Deng, Hongbing & Duan, Jing & Zhao, Jingzhu, 2009. "Analysis of the major drivers of the ecological footprint using the STIRPAT model and the PLS method--A case study in Henan Province, China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2818-2824, September.
- Eun Kyung Jang & Mi Sun Park & Tae Woo Roh & Ki Joo Han, 2015. "Policy Instruments for Eco-Innovation in Asian Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-29, September.
- Kim, Hyeyoung & House, Lisa A. & KIm, Tae-Kyun, 2016. "Consumer perceptions of climate change and willingness to pay for mandatory implementation of low carbon labels: the case of South Korea," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(4), October.
- Marian Zaharia & Aurelia Pătrașcu & Manuela Rodica Gogonea & Ana Tănăsescu & Constanța Popescu, 2017. "A Cluster Design on the Influence of Energy Taxation in Shaping the New EU-28 Economic Paradigm," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, February.
- Feng, Y.Y. & Chen, S.Q. & Zhang, L.X., 2013. "System dynamics modeling for urban energy consumption and CO2 emissions: A case study of Beijing, China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 252(C), pages 44-52.
- Cemal Atici, 2009. "Carbon emissions in Central and Eastern Europe: environmental Kuznets curve and implications for sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 155-160.
- Fiala, Nathan, 2008. "Measuring sustainability: Why the ecological footprint is bad economics and bad environmental science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 519-525, November.
- Soyoung Park & Se-Yeong Hamm & Hang-Tak Jeon & Jinsoo Kim, 2017. "Evaluation of Logistic Regression and Multivariate Adaptive Regression Spline Models for Groundwater Potential Mapping Using R and GIS," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Jenerette, G. Darrel & Wu, Wanli & Goldsmith, Susan & Marussich, Wendy A. & John Roach, W., 2006. "Contrasting water footprints of cities in China and the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 346-358, May.
- Baabou, Wafaa & Grunewald, Nicole & Ouellet-Plamondon, Claudiane & Gressot, Michel & Galli, Alessandro, 2017. "The Ecological Footprint of Mediterranean cities: Awareness creation and policy implications," Environmental Science & Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 94-104.
- Carola Grebitus & Bodo Steiner & Michele Veeman, 2013. "Personal Values and Decision Making: Evidence from Environmental Footprint Labeling in Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 397-403.
- Siche, J.R. & Agostinho, F. & Ortega, E. & Romeiro, A., 2008. "Sustainability of nations by indices: Comparative study between environmental sustainability index, ecological footprint and the emergy performance indices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 628-637, July.
- Domingo Nevado-Peña & Víctor-Raúl López-Ruiz & José-Luis Alfaro-Navarro, 2015. "The Effects of Environmental and Social Dimensions of Sustainability in Response to the Economic Crisis of European Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-15, June.
- Thi Anh Dam & Markus Pasche & Niclas Werlich, 2017. "Trade Patterns and the Ecological Footprint - a theory-based Empirical Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- A. Hoekstra & A. Chapagain, 2007. "Water footprints of nations: Water use by people as a function of their consumption pattern," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 21(1), pages 35-48, January.
- Walsh, Conor & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard, 2009. "Incorporating methane into ecological footprint analysis: A case study of Ireland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1952-1962, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorin-Iulian Cioacă & Silvia-Elena Cristache & Mariana Vuță & Erika Marin & Mihai Vuță, 2020. "Assessing the Impact of ICT Sector on Sustainable Development in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis Using Panel Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-16, January.
- Xiaoman Liu & Jingying Fu & Dong Jiang & Jianwu Luo & Chenxi Sun & Huiming Liu & Ruihong Wen & Xuefeng Wang, 2018. "Improvement of Ecological Footprint Model in National Nature Reserve Based on Net Primary Production (NPP)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Adriana AnaMaria Davidescu & Simona Andreea Apostu & Andra Madalina Pantilie & Bogdan Florian Amzuica, 2020. "Romania’s South-Muntenia Region, towards Sustainable Regional Development. Implications for Regional Development Strategies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-46, July.
- Russell Tatenda Munodawafa & Satirenjit Kaur Johl, 2019. "Big Data Analytics Capabilities and Eco-Innovation: A Study of Energy Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-21, August.
More about this item
Keywordssustainability; ecological footprint; eco-innovation; economy openness; multinomial ordinal logistic regression model; European countries;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3224-:d:168718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.