Climate Policy and Technological Innovation and Transfer: An Overview of Trends and Recent Empirical Results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilmann Rave & Ursula Triebswetter & Johann Wackerbauer, 2013.
"Koordination von Innovations-, Energie- und Umweltpolitik,"
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 61, October.
- Rave, Tilmann & Triebswetter, Ursula & Wackerbauer, Johann, 2013. "Koordination von Innovations-, Energie- und Umweltpolitik," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 10-2013, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2012.
"Regulatory Distance and the Transfer of New Environmentally Sound Technologies: Evidence from the Automobile Sector,"
2012.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "Regulatory distance and the transfer of new environmentally sound technologies: evidence from the automobile sector," GRI Working Papers 73, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ramona Miron & Simona Gabor, 2012. "Intellectual Property Within The Emerging Renewable Energy Market: A Case Study Of The Eu," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3), pages 364-384, September.
- Kevin Murphy & Grant A. Kirkman & Stephen Seres & Erik Haites, 2015. "Technology transfer in the CDM: an updated analysis," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Klagge, Britta & Liu, Zhigao & Campos Silva, Pedro, 2012. "Constructing China’s wind energy innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 370-382.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2015. "Environmental regulation and the cross-border diffusion of new technology: Evidence from automobile patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 244-257.
- Park, Joo Young, 2014. "The evolution of waste into a resource: Examining innovation in technologies reusing coal combustion by-products using patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1816-1826.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3798-3807 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bel, Germà & Joseph, Stephan, 2018.
"Climate change mitigation and the role of technological change: Impact on selected headline targets of Europe's 2020 climate and energy package,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 3798-3807.
- Germá-Bel & Stephan Josep, 2016. "“Climate Change Mitigation and the Role of Technologic Change: Impact on selected headline targets of Europe’s 2020 climate and energy package ”," IREA Working Papers 201612, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Elena Verdolini & Valentina Bosetti, 2017. "Environmental Policy and the International Diffusion of Cleaner Energy Technologies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(3), pages 497-536, March.
- Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone, 2011. "CDM and international technology transfer: empirical evidence on wind power," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 1303-1314, November.
More about this item
Keywordschangement climatique; climate change; environmental policy; innovation; innovation; politique environnementale; technology transfer; transfert de technologie;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2011-01-03 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:30-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .