Intellectual Property Within The Emerging Renewable Energy Market: A Case Study Of The Eu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard G. Newell, 2009. "Literature Review of Recent Trends and Future Prospects for Innovation in Climate Change Mitigation," OECD Environment Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone & Fleur Watson & Christopher Kaminker, 2010. "Climate Policy and Technological Innovation and Transfer: An Overview of Trends and Recent Empirical Results," OECD Environment Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- Keith Maskus, 2010. "Differentiated Intellectual Property Regimes for Environmental and Climate Technologies," OECD Environment Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Gamal Atallah, 2004. "The Protection of Innovations," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-02, CIRANO.
- David Popp, 2009.
"Policies for the Development and Transfer of Eco-Innovations: Lessons from the Literature,"
OECD Environment Working Papers
10, OECD Publishing.
- Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone & Nadja Kahrobaie, 2012. "International Technology Agreements for Climate Change: Analysis Based on Co-Invention Data," OECD Environment Working Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2004. "Patents and Innovation: Trends and Policy Challenges," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000502, David K. Levine.
- Keith E. Maskus, 2000. "Intellectual Property Rights in the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 99. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
Keywordsrenewable energy; intellectual property; European policies Romania;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:i:3:p:364-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.