The Relationship between the Physical Quality of Rice and the Market Price: A Case Study in Savannakhet, Laos, Using a Bayesian Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mhlanga, Saneliso & Naseem, Anwar, 2011. "Economic Analysis of Consumer Choices Based on Rice Attributes in the Food Markets of West Africa – The Case of Benin," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103795, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Headey, Derek, 2011. "Rethinking the global food crisis: The role of trade shocks," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 136-146, April.
- Matty Demont & Pieter Rutsaert, 2017. "Restructuring the Vietnamese Rice Sector: Towards Increasing Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Graham, Robin, 2002. "A Proposal for IRRI to Establish a Grain Quality and Nutrition Research Center," IRRI Discussion Papers 287611, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI).
- B. Wade Brorsen & Warren R. Grant & M. Edward Rister, 1984. "A Hedonic Price Model for Rough Rice Bid/Acceptance Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(2), pages 156-163.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian framework; Laos; market value; milled rice quality; Thailand; Vietnam;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:4151-:d:182179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.