Economic Analysis of Consumer Choices Based on Rice Attributes in the Food Markets of West Africa – The Case of Benin
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakelse, T. & Dalton, T., 2018. "Are Urban Consumers in Niger Willing to Pay for Safe and Nutritious Food?," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277459, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kensuke D. Kawamura & Hidetoshi Asai & Shintaro Kobayashi & Soukasdachanh Souvannasing & Phonevilay Sinavong & Thavone Inthavong, 2018. "The Relationship between the Physical Quality of Rice and the Market Price: A Case Study in Savannakhet, Laos, Using a Bayesian Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-11, November.
- Alexander F. Legwegoh & Evan D. G. Fraser & Krishna Bahadur KC & Philip Antwi-Agyei, 2015. "Do Dietary Changes Increase the Propensity of Food Riots? An Exploratory Study of Changing Consumption Patterns and the Inclination to Engage in Food-Related Protests," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-21, October.
- Bairagi, Subir K. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Ynion, Jhoanne & Demont, Matty, 2017. "Determinants of Consumer Preferences for Rice Attributes: Evidence from South and Southeast Asia," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258384, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kimkpe, Thierry A. & Adegbola, Patrice Y. & Yabi, Jacob A. & Adekambi, Souleiman & Biaou, Gauthier, 2016. "Déterminants de la consommation du riz local en Afrique de l’ouest : cas du Benin," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249298, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kinkpe, T. & Adegbola, P. & Fiamohe, R. & Aza, F. & Agossadou, A.J. & Codjo, O.S., 2018. "Which Local Rice To Satisfy The Urban Consumers In Benin In Order To Ensure Rice Self-Sufficiency?," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275877, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fiamohe, R. & Ndindeng, S. & Mujawamariya, G. & Sanyang, S. & Futakuchi, K., 2016. "Responding to consumers’ preference in African rice markets: experiences of Africa Rice Center," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249322, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-05-24 (Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.