Determinants of Buying and Consumption Patterns for Rice in CALABARZON Region, Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Marreiros & Mitchell Ness, 2009. "A Conceptual Framework of Consumer Food Choice Behaviour," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Republic of the Philippines National Urban Assessment," ADB Reports RPT146356, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 29 Aug 2014.
- Mhlanga, Saneliso & Naseem, Anwar, 2011. "Economic Analysis of Consumer Choices Based on Rice Attributes in the Food Markets of West Africa – The Case of Benin," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103795, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kensuke D. Kawamura & Hidetoshi Asai & Shintaro Kobayashi & Soukasdachanh Souvannasing & Phonevilay Sinavong & Thavone Inthavong, 2018. "The Relationship between the Physical Quality of Rice and the Market Price: A Case Study in Savannakhet, Laos, Using a Bayesian Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-11, November.
- Demont, Matty & Fiamohe, Rose & Kinkpé, A. Thierry, 2017. "Comparative Advantage in Demand and the Development of Rice Value Chains in West Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 578-590.
- Alexander F. Legwegoh & Evan D. G. Fraser & Krishna Bahadur KC & Philip Antwi-Agyei, 2015. "Do Dietary Changes Increase the Propensity of Food Riots? An Exploratory Study of Changing Consumption Patterns and the Inclination to Engage in Food-Related Protests," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(10), pages 1-21, October.
- Katherine E. Laycock & Carrie L. Mitchell, 2019. "Social capital and incremental transformative change: responding to climate change experts in Metro Manila," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Fiamohe, R. & Ndindeng, S. & Mujawamariya, G. & Sanyang, S. & Futakuchi, K., 2016. "Responding to consumers’ preference in African rice markets: experiences of Africa Rice Center," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249322, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kimkpe, Thierry A. & Adegbola, Patrice Y. & Yabi, Jacob A. & Adekambi, Souleiman & Biaou, Gauthier, 2016. "Déterminants de la consommation du riz local en Afrique de l’ouest : cas du Benin," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249298, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Liina Tõnisson & Yvonne Kunz & Simonas Kecorius & Leizel Madueño & Everlyn Gayle Tamayo & Dang Marviluz Casanova & Qi Zhao & Tamara Schikowski & Anna-Katharina Hornidge & Alfred Wiedensohler & Andreas, 2020. "From Transfer to Knowledge Co-Production: A Transdisciplinary Research Approach to Reduce Black Carbon Emissions in Metro Manila, Philippines," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(23), pages 1-19, December.
- Bairagi, Subir K. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Ynion, Jhoanne & Demont, Matty, 2017. "Determinants of Consumer Preferences for Rice Attributes: Evidence from South and Southeast Asia," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258384, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nakelse, T. & Dalton, T., 2018. "Are Urban Consumers in Niger Willing to Pay for Safe and Nutritious Food?," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277459, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2018. "Making Growth Work for the Poor," World Bank Publications - Reports 29960, The World Bank Group.
- Rio Yonson & Ilan Noy, 2018.
"Measurement of Economic Welfare Risk and Resilience of the Philippine Regions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Yonson, Rio & Noy, Ilan, 2018. "Measurement of economic welfare risk and resilience of the Philippine regions," Working Paper Series 6963, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bashiru Mansaray & Shaosheng Jin & Godwin S. Agbemavor Horlu, 2019. "Do Land Ownership and Agro-Ecological Location of Farmland Influence Adoption of Improved Rice Varieties? Evidence from Sierra Leone," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Michelle T. Cirunay & Rene C. Batac, 2018. "Statistical signatures of the spatial imprints of road network growth," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 29(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Fiamohe, R. & Agossadou, A.J. & Kinkpe, T., 2018. "Contribution of improved processing equipment to rice value chain upgrading in West Africa: Evidence from Benin," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275966, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Neha Khandpur & Laura Y. Zatz & Sara N. Bleich & Lindsey Smith Taillie & Jennifer A. Orr & Eric B. Rimm & Alyssa J. Moran, 2020. "Supermarkets in Cyberspace: A Conceptual Framework to Capture the Influence of Online Food Retail Environments on Consumer Behavior," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(22), pages 1-15, November.
- Kinkpe, T. & Adegbola, P. & Fiamohe, R. & Aza, F. & Agossadou, A.J. & Codjo, O.S., 2018. "Which Local Rice To Satisfy The Urban Consumers In Benin In Order To Ensure Rice Self-Sufficiency?," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275877, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pjemad:309421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.