A Data Envelopment Analysis of the Impact of European Funds on Environmental Indicators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pang, Rui-Zhi & Deng, Zhong-Qi & Hu, Jin-li, 2015. "Clean energy use and total-factor efficiencies: An international comparison," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1158-1171.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Xiaowei Song & Yongpei Hao & Xiaodong Zhu, 2015. "Analysis of the Environmental Efficiency of the Chinese Transportation Sector Using an Undesirable Output Slacks-Based Measure Data Envelopment Analysis Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Marcos Ferasso & Tatiana Beliaeva & Sascha Kraus & Thomas Clauss & Domingo Ribeiro‐Soriano, 2020. "Circular economy business models: The state of research and avenues ahead," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3006-3024, December.
- Tianbo Tang & Jianxin You & Hui Sun & Hao Zhang, 2019. "Transportation Efficiency Evaluation Considering the Environmental Impact for China’s Freight Sector: A Parallel Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(18), pages 1-24, September.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, November.
- Marc Ringel, 2018. "Tele-Coupling Energy Efficiency Polices in Europe: Showcasing the German Governance Arrangements," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-27, May.
- Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui, 2015. "Energy and CO2 emissions performance in China's regional economies: Do market-oriented reforms matter?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 113-124.
- Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014.
"China’s regional industrial energy efficiency and carbon emissions abatement costs,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 617-631.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "China's regional industrial energy efficiency and carbon emissions abatement costs," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 64, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Sara Ilahi & Yongchang Wu & Muhammad Ahsan Ali Raza & Wenshan Wei & Muhammad Imran & Lyankhua Bayasgalankhuu, 2019. "Optimization Approach for Improving Energy Efficiency and Evaluation of Greenhouse Gas Emission of Wheat Crop using Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(12), pages 1-16, June.
- Bian, Yiwen & He, Ping & Xu, Hao, 2013. "Estimation of potential energy saving and carbon dioxide emission reduction in China based on an extended non-radial DEA approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 962-971.
- Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter, 2016. "An evaluation of energy-environment-economic efficiency for EU, APEC and ASEAN countries: Design of a Target-Oriented DFM model with fixed factors in Data Envelopment Analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 100-112.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Ringel, Marc, 2018. "Tele-Coupling Energy Efficiency Polices in Europe: Showcasing the German Governance Arrangements," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 110993, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Chen, Weidong & Geng, Wenxin, 2017. "Fossil energy saving and CO2 emissions reduction performance, and dynamic change in performance considering renewable energy input," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 283-292.
- Kiyotaka Masuda, 2018. "Energy Efficiency of Intensive Rice Production in Japan: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Durán-Romero, Gemma & López, Ana M. & Beliaeva, Tatiana & Ferasso, Marcos & Garonne, Christophe & Jones, Paul, 2020. "Bridging the gap between circular economy and climate change mitigation policies through eco-innovations and Quintuple Helix Model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abbas Mardani & Dalia Streimikiene & Tomas Balezentis & Muhamad Zameri Mat Saman & Khalil Md Nor & Seyed Meysam Khoshnava, 2018. "Data Envelopment Analysis in Energy and Environmental Economics: An Overview of the State-of-the-Art and Recent Development Trends," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-21, August.
- Paul Mugambi & Miguel Blanco & Daniel Ogachi & Marcos Ferasso & Lydia Bares, 2021. "Analysis of the Regional Efficiency of European Funds in Spain from the Perspective of Renewable Energy Production: The Regional Dimension," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(9), pages 1-16, April.
- Ying Li & Yung-Ho Chiu & Liang Chun Lu, 2018. "Regional Energy, CO 2 , and Economic and Air Quality Index Performances in China: A Meta-Frontier Approach," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Meng, Fanyi & Su, Bin & Thomson, Elspeth & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, P., 2016. "Measuring China’s regional energy and carbon emission efficiency with DEA models: A survey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1-21.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A comprehensive review of data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach in energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1298-1322.
- Ze Tian & Fang-Rong Ren & Qin-Wen Xiao & Yung-Ho Chiu & Tai-Yu Lin, 2019. "Cross-Regional Comparative Study on Carbon Emission Efficiency of China’s Yangtze River Economic Belt Based on the Meta-Frontier," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(4), pages 1-19, February.
- Na Wang & Yongrok Choi, 2019. "Comparative Analysis of the Energy and CO 2 Emissions Performance and Technology Gaps in the Agglomerated Cities of China and South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-25, January.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- Yuan, Qianqian & Fang Chin Cheng, Charles & Wang, Jiayu & Zhu, Tian-Tian & Wang, Ke, 2020. "Inclusive and sustainable industrial development in China: An efficiency-based analysis for current status and improving potentials," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 268(C).
- Yu, Junqing & Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin, 2019. "Regional heterogeneity of China's energy efficiency in “new normal”: A meta-frontier Super-SBM analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Svetlana Ratner & Andrey Lychev & Aleksei Rozhnov & Igor Lobanov, 2021. "Efficiency Evaluation of Regional Environmental Management Systems in Russia Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(18), pages 1-21, September.
- Ying Li & Yung-ho Chiu & Tai-Yu Lin, 2019. "Energy and Environmental Efficiency in Different Chinese Regions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-26, February.
- Khalid Mehmood & Yaser Iftikhar & Shouming Chen & Shaheera Amin & Alia Manzoor & Jinlong Pan, 2020. "Analysis of Inter-Temporal Change in the Energy and CO 2 Emissions Efficiency of Economies: A Two Divisional Network DEA Approach," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-17, June.
- Pritpal Singh & Gurdeep Singh & G. P. S. Sodhi, 2022. "Data envelopment analysis based optimization for improving net ecosystem carbon and energy budget in cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) cultivation: methods and a case study of north-western India," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 2079-2119, February.
- Mahmoudi, Reza & Emrouznejad, Ali & Shetab-Boushehri, Seyyed-Nader & Hejazi, Seyed Reza, 2020. "The origins, development and future directions of data envelopment analysis approach in transportation systems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Chu, Junfei & Shao, Caifeng & Emrouznejad, Ali & Wu, Jie & Yuan, Zhe, 2021. "Performance evaluation of organizations considering economic incentives for emission reduction: A carbon emission permit trading approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C).
- Shiu-Wan Hung & Chao-Liang Chang & Shu Ming Liu, 2019. "Innovation System Assessment Model for Sustainability Planning in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(24), pages 1-24, December.
- Yao, Xin & Zhou, Hongchen & Zhang, Aizhen & Li, Aijun, 2015. "Regional energy efficiency, carbon emission performance and technology gaps in China: A meta-frontier non-radial directional distance function analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 142-154.
- Yang Li & An-Chi Liu & Shu-Mei Wang & Yiting Zhan & Jingran Chen & Hsiao-Fen Hsiao, 2022. "A Study of Total-Factor Energy Efficiency for Regional Sustainable Development in China: An Application of Bootstrapped DEA and Clustering Approach," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(9), pages 1-13, April.
- Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Juana Castillo & Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve, 2013. "A dynamic approach to measuring ecological-economic performance with directional distance functions: greenhouse gas emissions in the European Union," Working Papers 1304, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
Keywordsrenewable energy; European Funds; Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA); sustainability;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jijerp:v:18:y:2021:i:6:p:2800-:d:514133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.