Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Giorno & Pete Richardson & Deborah Roseveare & Paul van den Noord, 1995. "Estimating Potential Output, Output Gaps and Structural Budget Balances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O.V. Berezhnaya & E.V. Berezhnaya & N.V. Solovyova & E.A. Karapetyan & V.I. Berezhnoy, 2018. "Dynamics, Peculiarities and Financial Factors for the Industrial Development of the South of Russia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 533-544.
- O.V. Berezhnaya & E.V. Berezhnaya & K.S. Chikaeva & M.A. Polivina & V.I. Berezhnoy, 2018. "Opportunities for Assessing the Implementation of the Strategies for the Development of Russia's Macroregions," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 551-563.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tito Nícias Teixeira da Silva Filho, 2002. "Estimating Brazilian Potential Output: A Production Function Approach," Working Papers Series 17, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jaromir Benes & Tibor Hledik & Jaromir Hurnik & Jiri Podpiera & Jan Vlcek, 2005. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Potential Output," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, edition 1, volume 3, number rb03/1 edited by Vladislav Flek, March.
- Thomas Dalsgaard & Jørgen Elmeskov & Cyn-Young Park, 2002.
"Ongoing changes in the business cycle - evidence and causes,"
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 20 edited by Morten Balling, August.
- Thomas Dalsgaard & Jørgen Elmeskov & Cyn-Young Park, 2002. "Ongoing Changes in the Business Cycle: Evidence and Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 315, OECD Publishing.
- Marco BUTI & Daniele FRANCO & Hedwig ONGENA, 1997.
"Budgeetary Policies during Recessions : Retrospective Application of the Stability and Growth Pact” to the Post-War Period,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
1997041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- M. Buti & D. Franco & H. Ongena, 1997. "Budgetary Policies during Recessions - Retrospective Application of the "Stability and Growth Pact" to the Post-War Period," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 121, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Maravall, A. & del Rio, A., 2007.
"Temporal aggregation, systematic sampling, and the Hodrick-Prescott filter,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 975-998, October.
- Agustín Maravall & Ana del Río, 2007. "Temporal aggregation, systematic sampling, and the Hodrick-Prescott filter," Working Papers 0728, Banco de España.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2004. "Estimating the output gap for the Maltese economy," MPRA Paper 33663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Ginebri & Bernardo Maggi & Manuel Turco, 2005. "The automatic reaction of the Italian government budget to fundamentals: an econometric analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 67-81.
- Enrique Alberola & José M. González Mínguez & Pablo Hernández de Cos & José M. Marqués, 2003.
"How cyclical do cyclically-adjusted balances remain? An EU study,"
Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 151-181, September.
- Enrique Alberola & Jose M González-Minguez & Pablo Hernandez-de-Cos & Jose M Marqués, 2005. "How cyclical do cyclically-adjusted balances remain? An EU study," Public Economics 0507004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michaelides, Panayotis & Milios, John, 2009. "TFP change, output gap and inflation in the Russian Federation (1994-2006)," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 339-352, July.
- Martin Larch & João Nogueira Martins, 2007. "Fiscal indicators - Proceedings of the the Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs Workshop held on 22 September 2006 in Brussels," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 297, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Afonso, Antonio & Claeys, Peter, 2008.
"The dynamic behaviour of budget components and output,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 93-117, January.
- Afonso, António & Claeys, Peter, 2007. "The dynamic behaviour of budget components and output," Working Paper Series 775, European Central Bank.
- Alena Kimakova, 2006. "Does globalization enhance the role of fiscal policy in economic stabilization?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(11), pages 1-11.
- Hofer Helmut & Weyerstraß Klaus & Schmidt Torsten, 2011.
"Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 231(1), pages 153-171, February.
- Hofer, Helmut & Schmidt, Torsten & Weyerstrass, Klaus, 2010. "Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting," Ruhr Economic Papers 177, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Helmut Hofer & Torsten Schmidt & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010. "Practice and prospects of medium-term economic forecasting," NRN working papers 2010-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Olivier Passet & Christine Rifflart & Henri Sterdyniak, 1997.
"Ralentissement de la croissance potentielle et hausse du chômage,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 60(1), pages 109-146.
- Olivier Passet & Christine Rifflart & Henri Sterdyniak, 1997. "Ralentissement de la croissance potentielle et hausse du chômage," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2476, Sciences Po.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Christine Rifflart & Olivier Passet, 1997. "Ralentissement de la croissance potentielle et hausse du chômage," Post-Print hal-01016856, HAL.
- Aura Gabriela SOCOL & Dorin MĂNTESCU, 2011. "Re-modeling the Romanian Fiscal Policy under the Terms of the Economic Crisis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(554)), pages 111-120, January.
- Bernd Görzig, 2000. "Neuberechnung des Produktionspotentials für Branchen des verarbeitenden Gewerbes," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 69(1), pages 90-108.
- Mauricio Villafuerte & Pablo López-Murphy & Rolando Ossowski, 2011. "Riding the Roller Coaster: Fiscal Policies of Nonrenewable Resources Exporters in Latin America and the Caribbean ," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 609, Central Bank of Chile.
- Scheide, Joachim & Solveen, Ralph, 1997. "Before EMU starts: economic policy stimulates recovery in Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 294, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2011.
"Fiscal Policy in the Macroeconomic Policy Mix: A Critique of the New Consensus Model and a Comparison of Macroeconomic Policies in France, Germany, the UK and Sweden from a Post-Keynesian Perspective,"
Chapters, in: Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon (ed.), Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 12,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2008. "Fiscal policy in the macroeconomic policy mix: A Critique of the New Consensus Model and a comparison of macroeconomic policies in France, Germany, the UK and Sweden from a Post-Keynesian perspective," IMK Working Paper 03-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas Lindh, 2004.
"Medium-term forecasts of potential GDP and inflation using age structure information,"
Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 19-49.
- Lindh, Thomas, 1999. "Medium-Term Forecasts of Potential GDP and Inflation Using Age Structure Information," Working Paper Series 99, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; macroeconomics; finance; real sector; labor market;
All these keywords.
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:monreo:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Victor Hugues (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.