Understanding the Fed
This article was originally presented as a speech at the Dyer County Chamber of Commerce Annual Membership Luncheon, Dyersburg, Tennessee, August 31, 2006.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2006:i:feb24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- William Poole, 2005. "How predictable is Fed policy?," Speech 91, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2006. "The benefits of price stability," Speech 171, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 2005. "How predictable is Fed policy?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 659-68.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2007:i:jan:p:3-14:n:v.89no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.